Part Five: Freak

NSFW warning.

Flames so hot that they turn blue
Palms reflecting in your eyes, like an endless summer
That's the way I feel for you
If time stood still I'd take this moment
Make it last forever

You slowly danced to one of your favorite Lana's songs. Finishing packing your things, you made sure you weren't forgetting anything. Brian had already sent you his address, and you were on your way right now. You chose a red bikini to wear under your shorts and white blouse. Couple of minutes later you arrived, and made your way to his doorstep knocking on the door and waiting anxiously for him.

He opened the door flashing a smile which you reciprocated and gave him a quick hug.

"Long time no see, Linda" you said as you entered the apartment.

"I'm sorry I disappeared out of the blue, it's just that I was in the process of moving in and didn't have much time for anything really" he said furrowing his brows and you just waved it off, "That's okay, I understand". You took a quick look around, realising that everything was just so Brian, from the silicone body parts laying around, to the scented candles on the stairs. You felt comforted somehow.

"You're doing a good job with the decor, I like it" you said. "Thanks, I'm actually trying to customise the couch as you can see" he said pointing at it. "Looks great, Bri", you said offering him a gentle smile. "You can put your bags on it if you want to" and you did as he said.

You looked at him trying to read whatever he was thinking about as you both stood in silence for a second.

"I think we need to make some things clear..." he said looking straight into your eyes, "Like Roxxxy, right?" you joked trying to hide how nervous you were getting, succeeding as he rolled his eyes laughing. "Exactly, at the bus stop" and it was your turn to laugh now. Getting a bit more serious he started:

"Seriously though, (Y/N). I-" he looked as though he was trying to find the right words to say what he was thinking. "All of this joking and flirting happening between us it's just a reflection of what we're feeling and thinking. I think you're very attractive, and judging by the way you fluster when I barely touch you or how nervous you get when we break each other's personal space" he says taking a few steps in your direction. "I'd say that you feel the same way as I do" he finished and looked at you with a glint in his eye, waiting for you to say something. So you just decide to be honest and stop playing games.

"Truth of the matter is, Brian, that I've always been attracted to you, probably since the first time I saw you at the office. I really had no clue if you even liked me in general, so I decided that keep it a secret was the best thing to do, but I was not really discreet as I've been told" you said rolling your eyes in the end, chuckling. "But here we are".

"Here we are", he said in a low tone, staring at you seductively, walking up to you, almost closing the distance between the two of you. As you stared into each other's eyes, you could feel your heart racing as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

Your head lies, full of fire
I'm risin' up, risin up
My heart loves, full of fire
Love's full of fire, love

You couldn't wait any longer, tipping your chin just enough to close the distance, your lips locked together. You felt his flicker into a wider smile for the briefest of seconds before he opened his mouth and touched his tongue to yours. You part your lips even more, allowing him to sweep his tongue into your mouth. His hand slid behind your ear to curl around your hair, as he tilted his face to the side to fit your lips together more seamlessly as your tongues twined together. You inhaled shakily, deeply, through your nose, unwilling to retract your mouth from his in order to breathe. You heard him do the same, his breath hot on your cheek.