Part Twelve: It's That Easy

"Thought I'd change the script this time and actually say yes. Why the question?" you ask, just to hear what he has to answer.

"I'm just curious..." he said getting closer to you, "Who do you belong to then, (Y/N)?" he asked, seductively. You swallow hard, not really expecting things to go this way right now.

"Well, if you want to roleplay..." you take a deep breath, looking him straight in the eye. "I'm yours, Brian. I've always been, entirely yours", you say dramatically.

For a moment, feels like there's just the two of you in the room, you tried to answer him with something clever, but deep down you really hoped he could read between your lines. Brian takes a moment to come back to reality, swallowing hard, he sighs.

"You have no right being this hot. You're really gonna be the death of me"

"Is that bad?"

"I don't know, time will tell", he said honestly. You understood exactly what he meant. Things can't continue to be like this.

It's about time to stop playing this game.

~

You said goodbye to Brian as he was going to his studio to work on some outfits, and made your way back to your apartment. You sit on your couch and just let your mind race about everything, the fear of rejection stronger than ever.

I mean... it's that easy.

"Brian, I'm in love with you"
"Brian, I probably love you since we first met"
"Brian, it's you and no one else"

At this point, you knew Brian liked you... a lot.
But-
Was he in love with you?

What if you're jumping to conclusions?

What if he isn't love with you?

What if he wants nothing more than sex?

What if he doesn't even like you?

... What if?

You're brought back to reality by the notification on your phone.

Tracy Martel (Brian)

Hey girl, I'll be out of town for a
couple of weeks... the doll is fully
booked 💅🏻

So, David and I decided to go out
clubbing tonight, what do you say?

FYI, your corpse of a boyfriend will
also be there!

Please don't fuck in front of me,
no therapy in this world could make
me recover from the trauma.

You were hoping to be away from Brian at least for the rest of the day, you could trick yourself into believing you need time to process things but, the truth is that you have done nothing but process things over and over since this started between you two. What you really need is courage. Having fun with our friends tonight wouldn't hurt, would it?

I'll be there, girl

Send me the info!

And I might just take you up on that...
Prepare yourself for quite the show, Tallulah 😏

Tracy Martel (Brian)

You two are disgusting 🖕🏻
I just threw up 🤢
~

You get to the club where Trixie told they would be, a little late so they're already inside. It's dark, the music is loud and there's a lot of people blocking your way. You try your best to find your friends through the crowd, the first familiar face you see is the one you wished to see the most. However, Brian was distracted, enthusiastically talking to a woman and a man, at first you assumed they were just friends of his but you quickly changed your mind when you saw him kissing her cheek and whispering something into her ear.