Chapter 37

Since that day on Planet Vular Nova none stop couldn't stop thinking about Xeno and the way he exposed some parts of his muscular body he once held her down with when Zorion cheated during the conflict wanting him to wrap those soft and yet hard muscles around her neck again blaming these feelings on the pheromones or the first sight of a man that will actually fulfil her wildest fantasies. She even started drawing him secretly in her secret sketchbook based off her weird kinky fantasies and Xeno took the cake, but hiding in the bookshelf along with other books wasn't the brightest nor smartest of ideas if she didn't want anyone finding her obscure drawings her what some might think is a new crush. However even after a year went by and Riaura's son Vincent being brought into the world looking slightly like her father, Xeno was  busy helping the Alpha with some difficult tasks leaving Nova alone for quite some time despite paying weekly visits whenever he could.

The sun was blazing making it the perfect day for a family picnic as Nova was sat in the meadow she first met Zorion with her son having a lovely little meal she personally hand made for them while watching him play in the field before beginning to mess with the flowers as she softly exhaled glad to be living the life she always wanted by her son's side even if Xeno remained imaged in the back of his mind, but that quickly escalated when a rather big Ki appeared out of nowhere before immediately decreasing out of the sensing radius confusing her as she glanced off into the distance unsure of what to think of it at first.

"MAMA! *startles Nova as she quickly darted her eyes straight at him before sighing with relief* Look what I made!" He yelled from afar until rushing back over to her with a beautiful flower crown filled with a range of different coloured flowers leaving her in awe at the sight of them let alone so neatly tied in place securely. pushing them away from him and closer to his mother's face it was obvious that they were to be a gift. "Here, put it on. I made this specially for you since you really love flowers" the boy was sweet making her such a wonderful gift putting a smile on her face as she bowed her head forward allowing him to place it down on her head as she then pulled back while the boy clapped in approval and joy seeing how beautiful she looked in the flower crown he had made. "You look beautiful, mama" complimenting his mother as it had made her day far more enjoyable than she had expected being spoiled by her own child's love and affection. There was nothing more she could've wished for in the world than to be loved by her own child.

"Aww, thank you, love. That's very sweet of you" Nova responded showing her appreciation patting his head in approval as he giggled and ran off again continuing to play allowing her to watch the boy play just as she wanted feeling no regret on the wished she had asked from the dragon and ready to raise him in the best and most supportive way a mother should be no matter what he turns out to become as long as it doesn't involve destroying Earth.

However back at the Son's house Goku had a very unexpected and yet familiar guest came out of nowhere for refuge as Xeno was in a panic heavily injured, battered and bruised from what they only think could be from a very serious fight back on Planet Vular, even Gohan is concerned for their friend and what Nova would think if she were to see him like this since they had recently ran out of senzu beans due to some intense training.

"This isn't looking good, Dad. What should we do? He's completely passed out" Gohan questioned unsure of what to do as Goku remained looking down at the bandaged up Xeno that was laid on the sofa out cold counting sheep until he glanced up at his eldest son with a serious expression.

"Go get your sister. We could really need her healing abilities right about now" He replied sounding rather demanding but it was for a good cause as he too would do the same and besides he owes Xeno for saving his life back in the training room from certain death.

"You sure? She's currently busy having a day out in the fields with Zora" Gohan asked again wanting to make sure that what he was saying was real and by the way his father remained silently staring at him it was obvious that he was sticking with the idea. "Y-yeah. I'll quickly get her now" understanding the situation and quickly darted off and flew off to find Nova in hopes of getting back in time. When scanning the area he was soon able to find her as he sighed with relief before landing causing Nova to glance back seeing his nervous and worried expression which instantly caught her attention quickly jumping up in response.