Chapter 20

The plan was to break both the chains and curse that surrounded the planet preventing all from ever leaving until the tournament is over and in order for that to happen a spell must be casted, but there is little time left for them and Nova is currently the only one with a staff in her possession as no other deities can enter the ring or it's an instant death penalty to their entire Universe. Which makes things even more intense for the fighters that are currently still down there fighting for their lives. Even though Ebba currently is the most powerful being on the planet for the time being and is snake to break them with a form that no other can possibly reach with perfect complete control over Ultra Instinct, could Goku possibly be able go this far and obtain unimaginable power like, Nova, Toreo and Ebba?

While making their way back to the others or at least some of them, Nova had a nervous gut feeling churning within her as if something bad must've happened during her separation with Riaura and is growing increasingly worried of her besties well-being. Upon landing the eldest son of the Son family was seen standing on his own waiting for something before turning around seeing her begin to walk towards him giving him some time to chill and rushed over. "There you are! Are you hurt?" He panicked making her feel embarrassed over his overprotective brother instincts before Piccolo appeared out of nowhere feeling their presence as well as Ebba's.

"I'm fine.. we have a plan to stop this tournament and save the last remaining Universes without then being erased" Replying back as the old God came forward standing beside her until Gohan pulled her away from him not aware that this Saiyan was actually her real blood father.

"Who are you?" Gohan questioned keeping his little sister safely hidden behind him since Goku's or his little brother wasn't there leaving him responsible for whatever would happens to her under his watch even if Zorion was there by her side.

"He is Ebba, Xzander's older twin brother. He's the one who organised the plan and all we need to do next is get the 2 powerfully beings here to fuse in order to break the chains since Nova can't used her staff or she's get us all disqualified" Zorion replied answering Gohan's question standing by the old God's side knowing that he wasn't anything like Xzander.

"Twin? Like the good God that once perished all those years ago? How are we supposed to know if he can be trusted?" Questioning him again even as Nova placed her left hand on his shoulder causing him to look at her seeing this look in her eyes putting his questions on a hold for now.

"We haven't got a time for questions, we must find the others and regroup if we were to have a better chance of breaking these chains and escaping with our bodies still intact" Nova responded as something caught Gohan's eye glancing at her hand seeing a ring before suddenly removing her hand from his shoulder leaving him stunned for a second.

"Wait a minute? Since when did he propose to my sister?!" Thinking to himself snapping back to reality leaving this to be answered when they arrive back home together safe and sound. It wasn't long when they found Goku and Vegeta working together against a flock of Saiyans that belonged to Anti-Universe 6, but why were they fighting instead of hiding?

"Typical Saiyans. I missed fighting like that, but even now at a time like this we need to step in and go through with the plan. Nova, could you cause a diversion for me?" Ebba instructed as she looked at the situation for a second before taking off ready to be mouthed at for interrupting a fight between warriors even though they looked like they were struggling. Punching one of them surprising Goku who blinked for a few seconds before glancing at her as the two remained floating glancing at one another.

"Hey! That was mine Nova! I thought you knew better than to butt in like that" Goku complained even though Nova expected him to act like this while Zorion dealt with Vegeta. "What is happening?!" He exclaimed seeing this sudden turn of events wondering if his own friends were turning against him.