Chapter 2

10 months went by Nova grows unexpectedly stronger and however someone not in her presence is away of this huge improvement she isn't aloud to train like her brothers, but her power increases willingly without any use of training and yet if this continues without the right training something bad will happen when this power is left uncontrolled it will harm the host at some point in their current life. Things were growing tough as the power she had hidden within kept rising and decreasing increased dramatically in the past following months making it happen weekly than a monthly occurrence, no mortal or saiyan can sense this Unknown power as it is somehow different from the one Beerus has as he too struggles to get a grip on where this random spikes of power comes from knowing the location of its source was on Earth.

"I know that Nova barely talks, but what do you think they're talking about over there?" Goku asked standing by Vegeta who kept a close eye on his second and eldest daughter knowing that she was up to something mischievous due how pushy she is becoming for certain things.. not spoilt just pushy and highly intelligent.

"Whatever it is, Nova isn't liking it one bit" He dearly noted knowing that this white haired saiyan contained unimaginable power and for it to be released could destroy the Earth with one blast if she was to become a god of destruction like one suggested, but Goku refused for her to be used like that in case evil will to grow in her heart from the destroying of other planets and life, but he doubt that she would harm anyone without a reason.

"You need to talk more" Riaura said pointing at Nova even though the poor kid has barely spoken for almost 2 years as some would consider her as mildly mute or completely since they don't need communication anymore to know what she is feeling or what she wants. Nova shook her head no disagreeing with her statement while Bunny sat up beside her unprotected and off guard open for any attacks. "F-fine.. we fight!" She yelled grabbing Bunny with one swift grab catching, Nova and the observant fathers of guard seeing this princess' behavior right now sending immediate red flags.

"Riaura! Put that Bunny down this instant!" Vegeta yelled as she looked at him while Nova was growing upset trying to grab the Bunny, but failed on several attempts as she wasn't being trained by her father like her friend is which is upsetting to see a friend picking on another friend who they believe is weaker or easier to tease.

"NO!" She yelled as he gritted his teeth while Nova's power level began to rise dramatically right in front of them freezing all around her in place witnessing this power up for the first time, Riaura turned around feeling this rise of BP not expecting to get this as she only wanted was to hear something come out of her friend's mouth a single word, was that too much to ask?

"*whispers* Give me.. My.. *yells* BUNNY!!" Nova exclaimed as a huge gust of wind was made pushing them all back as Riaura caught herself sitting a few feet away from Nova while her white hair flowed with the wind as her power continued to increase dramatically showing no end to her power a possible danger to the planet if not stopped.

"That power.. *realizes the danger they are all in* NOVA!" Goku attempted to call out hoping she would listen and look at him, but nothing she couldn't hearing him from the wind and yelling for her Bunny that Riaura took from her only to hear a word slip out from her mouth, just one.. ONE.

"Crap! *looks at Goku* Kakorot do something! Your kid is going to get us all killed!" Vegeta yelled until Nova's hands came close together as a small light baby blue ball of Ki began to form while her eyes remained closed forcing them to transform as the wind was too string for their base forms to withstand and get close enough to the kids, Vegeta grabbed Riaura snatching Bunny from her grasps while Goku was only 2 metres away from Nova struggling to get her while the ball of Ki began to grow bigger than her hand before suddenly stopping.