Chapter 6

??? PoV:

It won't take long until my home has been revived from the ashes once more as all I can do is waste time until this so called miracle Lady Mittens used to talk about Millenniums ago would save us and our home, look at what that brought us, huh? complete extinction just because my Neoma had a child with my older brother behind my back filled with endless potential and capabilities sending it away while I was doing my duties in the multiverse unaware of her erasure at the time before warping back to were my universe used to stand and if it weren't for that little bitch then maybe she'll still be alive, but the kid isn't fully to blame. Its those forsaken Gods and angels that did this to us and soon I will have the power to erase them from this world and cleanse what has been tainted. "Don't worry my love I will avenge you and my friends for what those Immortal bastards have done to us and our peaceful Universe.. Every last one will die in my hands" I mumbled clenching my left hand that still held the ring I kept of my brother hating him and yet I grow hungry for this power I seek. I may not have beautiful white or blue eyes like Neoma, but my hair, eyes and tail are as black as coal and enough to appeal like a saiyans of this Universe 7 so extra caution is needed if I were to find my brother's child again as I need her power to bring back my son since he is like me, but has stunningly blue eyes just like his mother a strong warrior like her too and yet I am curious on what this child of my brother's is seen to be like possessing such an uncontrollable power of a once thought ruler that once created the Multiverse itself until all of that was erased when false accusations arrived taking away everything I held dear to me, but I need a little more time before I can actually reclaim this power since Mittens already failed to obtain it so I guess it's up to me, Ebba to right that has been wronged in this world since my brother is nothing but a selfish coward.

No one's PoV:

About 2 weeks have passed since Nova's arrival back to Earth she has been reading and writing in order to get into school despite being currently being stuck at home personally taught by big brother Gohan or Chi-chi, slowly improving her hand writing which was looking beautiful and understandable after a few attempts correcting Goku's statement saying that she was indeed a quick leaner as seen personally by her improvement on using her instincts to deflect and counter his attacks on Lord Beerus' planet staying away from the angel she once trusted in fears of being brought back to imprisonment once again.

"What's the matter Whis? you don't seem as cheery like used to be whenever the kid comes to train. Is something bothering you?" Beerus questioned unaware of the chance in the kid's character when she came back from being trapped in that forsaken place for 7 years of her life without a visit or anything to stabilize her insanity back to what it used to be.

"Nothing much other than the fact that Nova has become rather afraid of me regard of my several attempts to at least explain that I mean her no harm and show no intention to bring her back to my father.. *sighs* The poor thing has suffered too much and needs a break from all of this pressure or it will catch up to her again and suffer a way more undesirable fate" He replied watching from a far as Nova was going head to head with Goku loving the feeling of a good spar against a strong rival pushing her past limits she never thought could be pushed. The angel grew concerned for the child's health knowing that it will decline if nothing is done to prevent it as using this power too much will way a lot of stress on that little heart of hers. Whis stopped the fight separating Nova from her father by a few metres seeing the fear in the poor child's eyes as she stepped back expressing what stress she had endured traumatized. "Training ends here. Nova needs rest and time to recover from the stress she sustained as she isn't what she used to be, I hope you understand as it is needed to prevent any future dire consequences from happening to her heart" He implied looking at Goku with a serious expression knowing what was knowingly best for child if he allows her to rest and regain what she lost in the past 7 years as much weight was much needed to be gained in order to continue her training or that heart wouldn't be able to sustain anymore than it can without the things it needs to keep her going. Goku was unsure of what to do at first, but understood that Nova's life must come first before anything else like training as he could just train with Vegeta or Riaura while she studies, eats and stabilizes that unstable brain of hers if she wants any chance of having a normal life.