Chapter 11

2 months went by and things were finally beginning to go just as Nova wanted them to be. Riaura finally saw Abigail's wicked ways and apologized for the way she acted swearing on her own life and future bloodline that this wouldn't happen ever again and would do anything in her power to prove herself loyalty again in order to regain that life long trusted friendship she had ruined by exposing this evil woman and prove that she isn't as innocent like everyone makes her out to be. Today was different from the others as it seemed to be more peaceful, positive and less aggressive than usual while waiting for the results and if Nova, Davina and Riaura will pass their respected separate courses in hopes of having a bright future with or without having full graded passes on any of them.

Nova was busy minding her own business drawing in her sketchbook working very hard to get every accurate detail of Zorion in base or SSJ4 form in cool poses her mind can come up with. "Is his tail really fluffy or smooth?" She mumbled looking at the half done picture in her book while the pencil waved back an forth coping and wondered if her mind was sure of what to pick even though no matter what she chooses as it was in her perspective of what she sees him as.

"none of those actually" Someone answered in the far back of her room making Nova jump and spin around seeing who it was and there he stood SSJ4 Zorion in all his mighty glory smirking at her while leaning against the far wall of her room with both arms crossed on one another as if he had been waiting for her to notice him, how long has he waiting there silently watching her? Suddenly he stood up straight as his tail swished around being as likely as one should before he headed over to Nova who was confused on how she was unable to sense him nor his KI. He stopped behind her chair looking over as his hands gripped the back of her chair seeing the outstanding piece she had made with such accuracy and precision and yet the question still remained, is his tail really fluffy or is it smooth? "I say.. you really are one talented saiyan Nova. Everything is so accurate and smooth just like it should be. How long have you been drawing this for?" He asked before looking down at her as she glanced at the open page of her book seeing the drawing she made and half of Zorion's tail that was still undone thinking of what it felt like to pit the drawing more accurately that just using her eye sight alone to judge it feel of texture.

"Currently?" She asked back looking up at him as he nodded before they gluing their eyes back on the piece of paper that currently had 2 forms of Zorion, his base and SSJ4 which is still in progress. "If i'm being honest it has about 2 weeks now since I began drawing your 2 commonly seen forms.. Can I touch your tail?" Nova randomly asked as Zorion froze for a second while his tail kinda puffed up slightly not used to people touching his tail even though she needed it to finish the two forms that took her little over a week to do. "Pleeeaaassee?" She begged looking back up at him as he nervously gulped regretting everything he had done up til now even though her begging eyes told him other wise.

"Fine! But only for a second while I hold onto yours" He replied growing hesitant as his tail was seen swishing over to the left side of Nova's chair only allowing her to touch his if he can touch hers in case she decides to do anything stupid. She accepted moved her unusually long white tail up in a smooth motion while gently grabbing his in order to feel his fur and how oddly soft like a mix between cotton and cashmere while hers was fluffy and soft to the touch due to daily grooming in order to prevent noting and clump of fur from forming despite only molting during summer and winter seasons. "Your fur is far softer and fluffy than I expected, it feels like i'm touching a cloud! How do you do it?" He asked eager to know the secrets this snowflake had that made her fur so well looked after and soft to the touch. Nova knew how her tail felt and was fully responsible of caring for herself when left to watch the house when the others are out doing their own thing.

"I.. groom it?" Nova nervously replied glancing down at the closed drawer that connected to her desk that held her grooming brush inside. "Father usually says it is softer than vicuna which is odd as he doesn't usually say stuff like that, but I now finally know how to draw your tail!" She randomly blurted releasing his tail despite the fact that he was still touching hers feeling how unbelievably good it felt in between his fingers while she put her pencil to work beginning to draw the missing details of the SSJ4's tail as well as his base form making it look more saiyan like while keeping him contained with just her tail alone until finally finishing it 10 minutes after with her signature date and time of when she first finished at the top corner is small writing until she is able to draw some more of his forms until the entire page was filled just like every single one she made so far even though some of her friends aren't capable of transforming so cool poses were in order to make them stand out more.