Chapter 28

A woman that looked almost identical and yet taller than Nova stood right there in front of them welcoming her family with open arms even if it has been too long of a wait to finally see her baby girl personally in the living world than what it was like before being mysteriously resurrected by her ex-mate, Xzander.

"Welcome to our new home! Planet Vulia, where all endangered species are safe to roam and were the best warriors come to train" Her enthusiasm sure seemed to match Nova's, but even she was surprised to see how positive this woman is.

"Neoma? Is that actually you?" Ebba questioned the woman as she looked at him before smiling in response being very cheeky unexpected for a God like herself to be as he out of nowhere hugged her tightly as she returned the favour. "Thank the heavens you're alive!" He exclaimed overjoyed to see that she was here and unharmed by the endless hell bloodshed Xzander was causing with no one being able to stop him.

"Wait, who's going to help the others?! My son and friends are still there with that monster" Nova exclaimed in pure sheer panic just realising that her son wasn't here.

"Don't worry, Xeno is going to bring him and the others as well. He does only have 2 hands and one tail after all" Neoma replied with a chuckle entrusting this guy with her friends let alone family in the hands of a complete stranger. "Also lets get this saiyan some help, He seems to be in some serious conditions. Nothing a sensu can't heal" spotting Goku laid on the ground as Neoma removed one of the two bags that were securely tied around her black obi as she wore a black fighting Gi clearly showing that she is still in training or could possibly be a master.

Goku was brought to back to a huge developing village filled with what some would be a sanctuary from how many endangered species are living here slowly and steadily increasing their population and beat extinction, he was laid down on a sofa when Nova put a sensu bean in his mouth watching as he swallowed while all injuries vanished as if they had never existed allowing him to regain consciousness again seeing her looking down at him concerned.

"Where am I? *Neoma pops her head over surprising him* Eh? There's two of you now?" He confusingly asked shooting up from the sofa trying to at least get a grasp on what was actually happening and for sure he wasn't hallucinating.

"Geez, dad. Don't get your hopes up, it's just my mother" Nova replied gesturing her hand at the mothering hybrid still confused and yet Neoma was a few inches taller than Nova so there was something he can tell apart between the two.

"I'm still seeing two Nova's, but all I remember you confronting Xzander before passing out. Did I miss anything good?" he asked looking up at the daughter he had raised for as long as he could remember as Neoma glanced at Ebba trying to piece everything together before seeing that this saiyan raised her daughter to be so great and yet kind towards other beings.

"You didn't really miss much since a guy called Xeno intervened and brought you, me and Ebba here as he trying to bring everyone else here too before things begin to escalate" She replied as her blood parents walked off to have a private conversation in a different room leaving these goofballs to their own devises.

"What did you want to talk about?" Ebba questioned seeing how silent Neoma was as she closed the door behind her for more privacy before glancing up at him.

"You never told me that saiyans too lived in that Universe? Why did you lie to me?" crossing her arms in a serious manner putting Ebba on the spot as he too didn't know that Nova was going to be left in the hands of a saiyan.

"Look. I know it doesn't look pleasant, but he isn't like the others despite having the desire to fight stronger opponents and that's it, but he doesn't seek the intention to harm anyone and protects both Earth, friends and family from any threats as he even killed Frieza! Son Goku isn't a threat and has treated Nova like a father should and if you have a problem then you might as well not talk to her as his sons are half saiyan and so is her son and he is just like her in every way imaginable, so don't think about ruining it or I'll be taking them back to Earth with me" Ebba replied not wanting to ruin what has been made between Nova and Son family as their love and kindness is the reason why Nova turned out to be who she is today. Neoma sighed not mad that the her own daughter is calling another saiyan her father despite the sacrifice on saving her in order to live a better life and that is exactly what she has.