Chapter 18

Nova was coping just fine soloing on her own hiding in a well hidden spot alongside a forest where no one could find her preparing for a fight, but if she were to win against a seeker then her Universe will get a point and she remains in the game continuing to hide, however if she were to lose and get knocked out or killed by the seeker then she'll remain out along side the Gods and angels who silently watched down at their participants until the next round begins. Riaura wasn't feeling well hiding away in the dark places on the planet in hopes of waiting this one out feeling her body slowly heat up and become gradually weaker the more stamina she waisted running with her brother and his friend which eventually forced her to remain isolated from the others as well hoping to maybe come across Nova if lucky enough.

Riaura's PoV:
This is beginning to get on my nerves now. My body is feeling weird while I remained leaning against a nearby tree in an attempt to recollect myself and find out what could be causing me to act like this. "This isn't looking good.. Dad is going to ground me if he find me like this" I thought in a panic as some contestants of rivalling Universes were seen rushing past while being chased by a singular seeker until one in particular caught my attention it was the Prince of Anti-Universe 6 walking casually with a cocky smirk on his face striking down a couple of the fleeing cowards who stood no chance against him as his tail swished while the bodies remained laid lifeless on the ground around him while I stayed hidden away in the darkness safe from his merciless killing.

"Disgusting low-lives.. running away is futile and I will eventually catch up to you no matter how fast you are, I will always find a way to catch my prey under the name of my father, King Voltar the mighty ruler of Planet Taruta" He seemed to only be killing these people for his father a king in which what my dad could've been if that lizard didn't destroy his home planet all those years ago. I in an attempt tried to sneak through, but my dumb foot decided to step on a twig making it snap bringing his attention making me freeze in place as he appeared out of nowhere in front of me making me stumble backwards and almost slipped before he caught me behind my waist leaving me completely lost for words. "Are you alright?" He asked changing his whole demeanor pulling me back onto my feet feeling my hands inches away from his forearm quickly brush against his fur as we separated.

"Y-yes.." I cautiously replied while trying to keep a calm impression around someone as mighty and strong like himself.

"Good, now.. RUN" He replied with a straight face making me back up giving me probably a few seconds or maybe minutes to escape, but for all I know this might end up getting me killed just like the others who have fled so I remained stood there refusing to be seen as some pathetic cowards even in my weakened state I knew what was in store for me might as well go down in honour just like a princess should. "Why aren't you running? Are you even aware of the damage I can do to you in your current state?! I'm Prince Alvar the II" He exclaimed raising his voice wanting me of the possible danger I was in even though it was true, but I wasn't raised to be a coward.

"If you think I'm stupid well you're greatly mistaken, Princy. Just because you're a royal doesn't mean you can order me around as if I'm some sort of maid. I am my own ruler" I snarky replied surprising him with my response as some parts of the fur on my tail were beginning to stick up feeling my primal instincts begin to stick in preparing to stand my ground for the sake of my own pride.

"You really are something else so for now I'll let you go, but I can't say the same about your friends" He calmly replied placing a hand on my shoulder catching me off guard unsure of what to do for all I know he could be bluffing. Out of nowhere he used his finger to lift up my chin growing closer to me as his tail brushed against mine for a second before retreating away.

"Get away from my daughter!" Father yelled coming out of nowhere punching Alvar in the face sending him flying into a nearby mountain before worrying over to me checking for any injuries. "That filthy bastard didn't do anything to you, right? If he did you can tell me!" He questioned making me sigh kinda used to seeing this side of him when out of view as most people mistake my dad to get a heartless warrior, but really he had a heart of gold.. if he wanted to show it that is.