Chapter 25

Training continued on for years while Nova watched and tutored both of her fathers, brothers and his friends on becoming powerful enough to maybe one day stand up to Xzander and take him down along side her once and for all in order to free the multiverse of his endless tyranny before it is too late.

However back on Planet Taruta Riaura was sat in her room minding her own business as she shared this king sized bed with her mate Alvar the supposed only son that were to ever belong to the King of this planet, but it won't take long as someday after Xzander's war ends Riaura can finally have what would've been rightfully hers if the King wasn't so selfish on killing her entire species.

"You will become an outstanding warrior one day no matter what you are, mama will always protect you even if she is no longer walking with the living. A promise is a promise" Riaura said talking to the baby that was rapidly growing inside her as days go by becoming stronger and stronger just like she promised her father it'll turn out to be because of her perfect DNA. The princess wasn't aware that her disappearance back on Earth was making a huge impact on her family as they worry senseless about her well-being and where she could've went is still unknown. 

Riaura remained protected by personally hand chosen guards by prince Alvar himself while he goes out for personal matters leaving her alone in the presence of his father who could potentially attack her without anyone even knowing, but she wasn't going to let him get that easily. The doors to her room slightly opened allowing the king to storm inside as she laid there under the sheets on the bed silently glaring at him assuring dominance in a domain he has no control over.

"Good afternoon, Riaura. I come here to personally tell you that dinner has been made and wish for you to come and eat with me so we can.. know more about one another, for my son" He proposed sounding like a king and yet inside he grew nervous not wanting his son to hate him if he she chooses to decline his invitation. This got her attention as she sat up revealing that he has caught her interest and was considering her actions.

"Dinner with me? Are you doing this so I won't end up killing you?" She questioned knowing his full on well that this king was a coward unlike his son who is the complete opposite from the man who made him.

"Maybe, but I do wish to know more about my future daughter-in-law before she becomes Queen and ruler of this entire planet and those that are under our protection" He replied not sounding that bad of a king as it does give Riaura a good idea when it comes to knowing more about the king and maybe find a way to make him less likely to kill her when she is sleeping.

"Fine. I accept your invitation, but if anything bad happens I will let Alvar know about it" She threatened knowing how much more powerful the prince is compared to the king seeing fear form within his eyes knowing full on that Alvar won't hesitate to kill him due to how overprotective he had become over her and his unborn cub she is carrying.

"Yes.. Now would you please follow me down to the dinning room where we will begin to discuss everything there" He kindly replied as she out of bed wanting to be nice to him now as he already had enough torment done today and some food sounded like a decent reward as it has been awhile since she has had a decent meal.

When sitting down on the table far away from the king who ensured that no one would enter while they privately chat and ate together. "How is it here on Taruta? Is it to your liking?" He asked wanting her thoughts on how the service is wanting to hear if there is anything she wants him to improve.

"It's fine I guess, but I prefer Earth better because of its food" She replied liking the food slightly more back on Earth where she originally grew up on until being kidnapped by her supposed boyfriend and brought here to a warrior raced planet filled with apes. The king took notes down to improve the food and maybe go to this Earth and learn some of their recipes if he wants a chance of surviving for the rest of his life. "Do you know who Prince Vegeta is?" She mentioned bringing up the one that raised her from day one of crashing on Earth. The king however knew this name from one in particular due to traveling through the galaxy for several centuries, but he never thought of hearing it now in his castle.