Chapter 5

On several attempts to save Nova none seemed to work leaving her trapped for possibly all eternity even with Whis giving her a rare check up those eventually became rare and intimately stopped as there was no hop on saving her from this trap forced to be alone losing all of her senses in the past 7 year that few by with no food or water as the magic that kept her trapped in that place refused to let this kill her even though she looked extremely malnourished and easy to brake only growing a few good inches after turning 10 a few weeks ago without realizing it missing her family and friends way more than expected like who wouldn't?

"mama, papa, Gohan, Goten.. Bunny" Nova thought to herself as her mind was blank unsure of how she was to feel after being stuck in this blank place for so long and yet her power hadn't decreased since she first was brought here. "I miss you Bunny.. papa" she thought once again until a presence Nova never sensed before appeared a few feet away from her and these ratchet chains that held her for so long.

"Oh my, you look absolutely horrible all skinny and bony.. *sighs* You poor child do not deserve this, i know that as a fact" Azura's voice making Nova look up immediately wide eyed in surprise seeing the angel with a rather merciful expression while keeping her happy side through that anyone would mistake for wicked, but Azura went against her god's wishes and came here to see the child with plans of redemption.

"who.. Who is this? I never saw this woman before and why is she here of all places?" Nova thought no sure of what to think of this even though their presence felt warm and safe let alone assuring as Azura held her staff closely beside her looking up at the chained up child who she knew can hardly speak. "W-who?" Nova struggled to speak confused seeing as Azura could see the confusion in the child's eyes wondering in this was some hallucination or not, but this was real alright and possible her last chance to see this kid more than anything. "After all this time I am finally face to face with another living being! Why now after everything I've been through they're showing up now" Nova thought preferring to see her father than some stranger as she still wanted out of the chains, but she knew if another attempt were to happen then it would lead to more pain and endless suffering, tears could be seen manifesting in the poor child's eyes as only one can image all the sorrow this one kid had to endure over a complete misunderstanding of her powers.

"I see that the years haven't not been good for you.. you have gone through a world of pain I cannot image. I apologize for what these horrid people have done to you truly I am" Azura said feel sorry for the child as Nova waited as if there was more the angel had to say, but nothing else seemed to come out angering her as she pulled on her chains that kept her stuck here for all these years in an attempt to break free as rage was visibly seen in the child's actions hating it here before finally stopping glaring at the angel growling at her in response not in the mood for another apology.

"After 7 years of being wrongfully trapped here, Grr.. an apology is all I get! what good is her sorry? Will it give back my life?! I don't even know why i'm even trapped here anymore.. probably over something stupid i guess.. I just wanna die right now. Its not like anyone would care anyway.." Nova thought allowing the thought of forget take over thinking that her so called family she still remembers had forgotten about her and is living a way better life without the trouble she used to cause and possibly replaced by now by something far more greater than she used to be. Azura slowly walked over placing a hand on the child's shoulder catching them by surprise on how closed the angel has gotten way more confident that the others.

"I know Nova..I know. You think we don't care? That the others haven't tried to right this wrong? That isn't true my little angel, as for the past 7 years Whis tried over and over again to plead your case with his father, The Grand Priest. But is has been to no avail. There's only so much a son can do to make his father listen child, but you should also know by angel law, there is no excuse for the complete destruction of a God. You see Nova your father did not just kill Beerus by mistake, but your instinct and mourning over him that resurrected the God, Once a God Of Destruction passes they cannot be brought back in which it wasn't expected to be told to a child until older and stronger, however for you it was only at 3 you committed a crime I wish I could've prevented" Azura explained as Nova's head bowed her neck muscles unable to hold her head for any longer she has heard enough nothing the angle is saying is going to get her out of here as she coughed up blood splattering on the floor as her body even now is still failing her before suddenly looking up at the angel again her face filled with anger once more.