Chapter 33

"W-what?" Ebba stuttered as Goku gritted his teeth in anger as he has had enough of waiting and wanted him to bring the so called brother of his out from hiding and fight him personally for what he has done to not only the Multiverse, but to his daughter too.

"Do you not care for what he has done to Nova? Clearly you don't.. and that is why as soon as I kill Xzander I will the super dragon balls to bring back everything that has been lost thanks to your stupid twin and you'll never see my daughter again. So bring him here so I can do my job and go back home to my family!" Goku replied loosing all patience snapping at the one who is supposed to be the angry father here and yet there he stands confused on what was going on and how fast Nova was found after just entering inside the palace.

"No.. Its a trap! All of this is a trap and we fell for it, we need to leave NOW" Ebba suddenly clicked on realising why this place was almost empty as the ones that are left are here to wither away and die along with this palace causing him to quickly get Xeno and regroup before spotting a huge ball of Hakai energy that could be seen heading towards them causing Ebba to link onto the closest signature he can catch and get out of there just a few minutes before it could engulf them, but little did he know that the signature he linked to was one he would surely regret as they appeared in the emptiness of space seeing the palace waste away with the Hakai while Xzander could be seen watching enjoying the view before turning to face them slightly shocked to see Nova alongside them as he expected them to give up due to her low KI thanks to the huge amount of damage he had done to her body.

"Oh. I see that you managed to find my little toy, well done even though I expected you to just give up and leave, but I guess this'll do for now until I get bored and kill you all" Xzander spoke shrugging his shoulders even though he got at least the reaction he expected to get from Goku as he believed it was finally time for the brawl for the Multiverse to begin. Winner takes all.

"Nova. You need to get out of here NOW!" Goku yelled demanding that she go with him, but with the condition she was in it seems impossible to bring out her staff or transmission out of the soon to be battlefield.

"I.. I can't. He's weakened me to the point that I can't use my magic anymore nor my KI" she replied looking back at her tail that limited everything that she did during her time stuck in the palace. No sensu bean could heal her injury as a mysterious type of KI was used to do it which means that only a divine bean can heal her injuries.

"What a shame.. I was really looking forward on using you as bait, heheh" Xzander evilly chuckled seeing that his maniacal plan was coming together as he wanted.

"Don't worry, Goku. I'll keep her under my protection until he is dealt with, I promise that he will never get to hurt her ever again. Not while I'm still breathing" Xeno suggested while being in his currently highest form that Goku was up to date with as it was SSJ5 mixed with divine energy from MUI combined.

"Alright then. I'm counting on you" Goku replied before turning his attention back to the real danger in hand putting his trust into Xeno to keep her safe and out of harms way until Xzander is properly dealt with.

Xeno was put in charge of Nova who was clearly unfit for battle thanks to her serious injuries that were beyond ordinary healing. She was quickly moved her a great distance away from the fight that involved Goku, Vegeta, Jiren and Ebba to going against the all and powerful Xzander who hovered there proudly in the vacuum of space thinking he had the advantage.

"4v1, really? This isn't a fair fight, but it doesn't matter anyway. I have some reinforcements coming that'll be joining us very soon" Xzander warned his little toys on what is to come if they wish to truly fight against a God and King of a soon to be entirely new Multiverse.