Chapter 17

3 months had flown by making today the day that the fighters come together in their chosen group and head off to the planet where the tournament would be taking place isolated near the centre of a distant soon to be dead Universe as all that is remaining of it is the massive black hole that sits in the centre gobbling up all that comes close to his gravitational pull. Everyone were stood waiting for Nova to arrive as time was ticking and without her their chances of winning will plummet dramatically if she doesn't show up. Changed in clothes Goku was no longer in his original orange Gi as he had changed his style completely and is wearing similar clothes to the Xeno version of himself wearing a black form-fitting short-sleeved shirt and black pants with kung fu shoes and stockings, red flowing vest with a long backside that is secured by a blue obi tied around his waist and armbands. other than having his power pole back his tail has been grown back thanks to the help of Whis and his odd angel magic which could only mean one thing. (Use image displayed above as a reference)

"Where is she? We're going to end up leaving her behind if she doesn't show up anytime soon!" Vegeta impatiently said with both arms crossed knowing for a fact that he didn't need her help on fighting in this tournament, but no matter what he said Goku refused to leave anyone behind.

"We're waiting and even if she is late, Nova knows exactly what to do" Goku calmly replied looking back at Vegeta who scoffed facing in the opposite direction hating the fact that they had to wait even longer just for some white monkey to arrive. Despite the late appearance Nova used instant transmission by locking onto her father's current battle power appearing right before their very eyes.

"Sorry I'm late, dad. My master refused to let me leave until I proven myself worthy of controlling most of my untapped power" Nova nervously spoke rubbing the back of her neck while her clothes remained the same from her new master Toreo her favourite white Gi with his distinctive black signature permanently printed onto it, black boots, now black wrist bands and sash that held everything together. Spotting the signature Whis realised who Nova had accepted in being her new master a choice he knew she would never regret.

"Why don't we talk about this after the tournament? So hurry up and choose who you wanna travel with, Nova or Whis?" Goku replied with a chuckle before placing a hand on her shoulder choosing Nova with Gohan, Goten and Riaura following after him creating a little chain while the rest went with the angel her little group arrived first waiting an extra 2 minutes for the others to arrive surprising them. Admiring the planet and its humongous size they can tell that today's tournament was going to be a blast gathering in the center where the others were impatiently waiting seeing other species in different odd unheard off Universes like Saiyans in particular we these weren't any different from those in Universe 7 despite being increasingly aggressive when it comes to fighting. "Talk about intense, these guys are insanely powerful!" He exclaimed seeing the other competing Universes as well as the ancient Unknown Universe with its God and angel standing there glaring over at them Xzander however had a cheeky smirk on his face before appearing floating high in the center getting all mortal and immortals attention.

"Welcome! I am aware that you lousy lowlifes are aware of why you're here, right? The tournament may have no rules against killing and join forces with rivaling Universes, but attempting to escape during the game is an instant death penalty to those who even dare to try, as destroying the planet too is highly forbidden unless you want to be disqualified from the tournament. Gods and angels are absolutely forbidden to fight or take part in this special tournament i managed to put together *glances at Zorion* other than some acceptations I guess I can let it slide for now.. healing resources are allowed to be used as where is the fun of finding and fighting your next strong opponent if they're at their last thread? There are 3 rounds as the Universes with the lowest score will be permanently eliminated and erased from existence, The tournament will end when there is only one Universe left remaining and the fighter/hiders or seeks with the highest eliminations/finds gets to use the Light Dragon Balls, is that clean? Good.. now spread out! The game shall begin in approximately 5 minutes!" He exclaimed forcing everyone in to split apart while some stuck a tiny groups of 2 to higher the chances of surviving against a stronger foe. The tournament has now begun, who will land the first strike and which Universe will come out on top?