Chapter 36

As Earth and all life was restored by the Divine Dragon Balls thanks to Toreo life when back to how it was meant to be, but somehow Ebba was able to come back and take the Omni King's place on ruling the Multiverse as all beings knew that he was worthy on restoring peace across the cosmos alongside the Grand Priest, but Nova was sat in the living room endlessly thinking about her life choices while Zora played on the grass outside her parents house nearby West City really considering if she really wanted to continue being a God Of Destruction anymore as the duty she swore to do was already done and wanted to live a normal life on Earth and not watch everyone she cared die over and over again.

"What you day dreaming about?" Gohan came out of nowhere sitting down beside her seeing how focused she was and lost in thought which caught his curiosity when she suddenly turned to him not expecting the sudden surprise as he nervously smiled in response not meaning to startle her. "My bad haha.. but all jokes aside. You seem to be seriously thinking about something is it about Xeno or dad?" asking in a serious manner as she sighed not really wanting to explain as all they had went through would be better left behind and not spoken of ever again as Xzander is capable of being revived like his twin brother Ebba who to this day is going through endless training with the Grand Priest preparing for the day of his return. Nova scoffed to herself looking away from him visibly stressed having one too many choices and decisions she had to make if continuing to be Beerus' apprentice and the next proper destroyer of Universe 7 when the day he decides to leave and go to the other world along with his friends.

"I.. you won't understand what's going through my mind as it there are too many things going through that are endlessly mocking me and... IT TERRIFIES ME! I has been 8 months since Xzander was taken down, but.. but" she said in a panic while the shake in her voice alone was enough to tell that the past events had truly traumatized her mind for the worst and yet tries to keep everything together for the sake of her son Zora the pride and joy that keeps her sane. Gohan sighed understanding her pain as he too had once been in her shoes wanting to be there for his sister blood or not he will be there when she needs him the most.

"I know it's hard to forget about the past, but sometimes it is better than forcing yourself to reliving those thoughts over and over again as one day they might and most likely will consume you and make you into the thing that you hate more than anything in this world" he replied as she glanced back confused yet shocked despite one thing he had no clue about that did in fact involve a new friend and yet a worthy sparing partner who can go against her even in their base form while she was in one of her most dangerous states that most are advised to avoid. The room suddenly went silent as neither had anything else to say nor prepared to have this type of conversation despite how stressed the other sibling seemed to become due to the traumatic events they were lucky enough to overcome thanks to hardcore training and teamwork. ".. clearly you need some time alone to recollect your thoughts and while you're doing that for a couple of days I'll take care of Zora, i'm sure you need it since you're a God an all" he replied standing up as she just looked up at him then quickly glanced away to a random object to prevent eye contact somehow afraid to confront him about this or how this stress was affecting her both physically and mentally.

"Y.. yeah. I guess that sounds nice.." she quietly agreed as he walked off causing her to clench both hands tightly into a fist hating how even after being revived that the stress of being the weak one during the fight stayed with her somehow disgusted on how she let it happen despite being in a state no child was prepared for. "I'm so pathetic.. I bet he thinks i'm some useless thing now.. this is so embarrassing!" thinking and downgrading herself before randomly disappearing from the sofa in front of other brother's eyes who saw this angered side of knowing that something was terribly wrong with Nova causing him to find their father who was surprisingly not doing anything other than playing with his nephew Zora spending quality time together without a single care in the world.