Chaapter 30

Since then hell throughout the Multiverse continued to grow slowly growing closer and closer to Universe 7 leaving it for last as the group began to search throughout every Universe of what hope they can find on defeating Xzander and his prison inmates that seemed to be worshipping the God in his all mighty glory of the new form he revealed to Ebba within the dimensional training realm now finally naming it 'Divine Doomsday Super Saiyan God' a very evil name to bring upon the Gods showing what real darkness there is in the true use of the power of the Hakai especially when at its absolute limits.

However went it came for them to start out their original 12 Universes, but when they appeared in every each one nothing could be felt nor seen which enraged the Saiyans greatly as that could only mean one thing. Universal wipe. Everyone is gone.

"That sick bastard! Does he not have any common sense whatsoever? I'll kill him?!" Vegeta exclaimed knowing that no one especially Universe 7 itself wasn't spared from Xzander's rage and selfish desire for endlessly power for all eternity, but what is erasing 12 Universes going to do?

"He hasn't erased the Anti Universes so why don't we start there?" Nova replied not wanting to stay and stare at what remains of her Universe. Vegeta turned around grabbing Nova by her destroyer uniform in hopes on getting through her head.

"Just because you still have Zora doesn't mean you have to rub it in our faces! How would you like it if you lost your family? Oh wait, you already have?!" He growled as she glared down at him putting some power in the situation as she was the strongest slightly intimidating him with her angered expression causing Gohan to get involved as Nova was the only reason they're even able to break in the vacuums of space thanks to her staff.

"Hey.. why don't we just calm down. Everyone here has long something precious to them and we haven't got the time to argue and point fingers. We need to find more reinforcements and Nova seems to know what she's doing so don't make her do something she might regret" Gohan said keeping Vegeta a little distant from Nova as he knew that Xeno would get involved and cause a fight to occur which cannot happen.

"Tch! Whatever" Vegeta responded coasting his arms and turned his back on them allowing to Gohan to exhale with relief as Nova tapped her staff causing them to appear in a familiar throne room as a familiar king like figure came into view that only Nova could recognise from her tiny group of Saiyans on a very important mission to gain help from these people.

"State your business.. God" King Voltar demanded remembering her last visit which ended pleasantly and yet remained professional in the presence of more Saiyans that clearly don't belong in this Universe. "And you brought more monkeys.. are you trying to intimidate me just because I have your dear friend?" He added being way more dominant of his status and yet no one here had intentions of stealing his pathetic throne or planet.

"Please you dirty pathetic ape! I came here to assort some sort of alliance to take down Xzander, but you clear don't show respect to your superiors, so die with both your disgusting planet and it's people" Nova replied playing along with this selfish King's game seeing his eyes widen from her response as the others too were confused.

"Nova. What is up with you today? This isn't like you to be so aggressive" Goku replied coming up beside her, but when he got there seeing her serious expression he knew that this didn't include him even though her aggressive was due to Zorion.

"I'm only giving him the attitude what he's giving me, nothing more. And I refuse to let anyone trample me as the last time I came here I showed you respect so the least you can do is show it me to me, Voltar or should I say your highness" Nova said keeping her attention aimed at the king who gulped nervously by her intimidating glare before he glanced to someone as a mysterious cloaked being came inside the throne room intrigued on seeing the white haired goddess here.