Chapter 19

Ebba's PoV:

Time in this realm runs differently and can shift depending on how the gatekeeper feels like it making us have far more time than expected as I now am finally back in shape ready to get back into protecting the Multiverse again and stop this tournament before something bad happens. However something urgent came up forcing the plans to stop the tournament to be put on hold forcing me to continue with my training which I don't mind, but i feel like i'm missing something.

"Come on, Ebba! come and show me the real power of a GOD?!" Toreo yelled catching my attention as I glanced over seeing him standing there on the other side of the arena coldly staring at me before a smirk randomly appeared on his face.

"Sorry, but I have to keep all my energy for when I stop Xzander's sick tournament and save my daughter Nova as well" I replied seeing his expression quickly change to confusion before appearing 2 metres in front of me and circled me while carefully examining my entire body.

"You sure about that? She seems to look and act more like Neoma than you, so where's the proof on that?" He questioned slightly embarrassing me in front of Angelisa just because I have black hair and dark eyes unlike my old mate Neoma who was a rare sight that not every Toura-jin you see has white hair unless they're related to a pure bloodline without any tainted blood as I grew lucky to be paired with her even after my brother proved himself unworthy of making strong, pure offspring. His question offended me more than anything and somehow knew about Neoma which is making me quite suspicious on kind of relationship he could've had with her.

"How do you know about my wife?" I seriously asked putting my soon to be not teacher on the spot hoping to the Omni King that he hadn't try to get his way with her. Toreo was aware of this sudden chance and doesn't seem to care by the fact he mentioned someone incredibly dear to me.

"Are you really that stupid? Neoma is my mother and YOU are my dad. She kept me a secret with my grandparents for my own protection" My eyes widened taken back now seeing the similarities. Is that why she left me for for this so called 'training' with her parents? That isn't fair I would've loved to have a son to train and bond with unlike my brother I will be there for my offspring and protect them with every ounce of power so they can live a healthy safe life.

"No wonder you smelt so familiar, but why did she keep you hidden from me?" I questioned confused urging on to know why my own mate would hide such a big thing like this from me for so long.

"You can blame, Xzander for that as he already posses a threat to my kind as it is! That includes Nova's life as well" Toreo suddenly growled changing the entire atmosphere putting me the one at the bottom again since he is my teacher and currently more powerful due to my in captivity by the angels. "You can't show him any mercy or all life in the multiverse will be erased, but this time for good!" He stated even though I was fully aware of what my younger brother was capable of despite being almost identical twins in which personalities separates us revealing who the real good guy is around here. Angelisa watched from afar judging us with those golden eyes keeping herself out on such a intense situation since angels aren't to interfere with my affairs as my power greatly surpasses their if I were to tap into that power I call 'The Godly limit breaker' it surpasses that of Ultra Instinct, but I haven't got full control of it yet so it'll be for the best to keep it on the down low until I really need to use it even though it does more strain to me now that I am forever stuck being a mortal which is a first, but nothing feels different other by the fact that beings lower than me can try to kill me without facing any consequences which is bad.

No one's PoV:
10 minutes into the second round after 5 defeated Anti-Universes were eliminated and permanently eradicated from existence leaving only 7 left remaining forcing every to push themselves even further than they have at the beginning leaving only the strong to survive. Xzander was enjoying himself erasing Gods from their once existing Universes making the next round even hard for the seekers to find their enemies.