Merrick looked at the governor, if he recalled, his father was one of the members of the Great Clans of old, who lost. Merrick had many of the features his father had, especially his scowl.

Satine continued with now a soft yet firm tone of voice. "And as to why the new recruits are showing up for the ranger program on your home world is very simple. Yours is the only world in all of Mandalore that has the environments needed for the harsh training needed for our rangers." She says with a finale word as she turns around looking at the holographic screen which has blue prints for a new set of mandalorian armor and duster.

"Governor Vizsla, as difficult as it is to understand, the Moon of Concordia is the best training ground for what is to be the Rangers. If you noticed in the video logs we sent you, and played to the People, we are needing our forces to become ready. Mandalore itself may be calling, but Concordia has the terrain that's best suited for current training. I would think you would be happy, especially with your house's past. Vizsla, please understand, once we have the first few rangers graduated, we will move them to a different system for better training, but Concordia will be compensated. We just need a few months, and then we will be gone." Merrick said, standing up and walking to the governor, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Bo looked at Vizsla and said "My sister has finally understood, the Mandalorian way, that for our people to prosper, we need a return to the old way, and for her way of diplomacy for Mando to truly prosper." Vizsla looked at both Merrick and Bo in more than a little bit of shock, and while it was a surprise it wasn't an unwelcomed one and maybe now they wont have to over through Satine.

"Well, if the information is so influential, I would like to see the next one. If that is ok with you." Pre Vizsla said.

Satine nods as she motions to the free seat. "Yes we were just finishing up the designs for the rangers armor and uniform." Which the holo screens turned off as the others sit down along with Vizsla in the free seat. "Is the connection stable for the next broadcast to Mandalore space?" Satine asks to which a tech responded, "We are reading all green across the board Dutchess."

The senate was nearing the end of it's short break. An announcement was made across the Senate building, "5 minutes until the Next log begins, please return to the senate chambers everyone." A calm voice said.

Anakin was fiddling with the Pip boy on his left arm, looking over the various settings and such, seeing what there was.

"This is Incredible, I could imagine the Jedi using them in battle, or the clones for an impromptu command station in a battle." Anakin said, smiling, turning to look at Padme, when Bail approached.

Padme sighs shacking her head, "Great ive lost him to the wonders of robco technology. oh woah is me." She acts like shes hurt but is playing it up for laughs before Bail adds.

"I agree, this will make things so much easier for senators and even those in the civilian sector." Motioning to his pipboy.

Entering the Pod, Padme was in her position, while Anakin stood in the door way. Bail got to his pod as the Holographic form of Ruby Gardner flickered into view.

Anakin sitting with his secret wife had a feeling from the force about this log, as if great pain and suffering was to come from it. "So what faction will we be learning about today miss Ruby?" Ruby adopted a face of sadness as she says in a sorrow filled voice. "A faction who has been given the short end of the stick, and has been pushed far and wide by bigger factions." In the CIS a similar message was said from Milo.

"These people have only known two things, brief power, and devastation. To all of you out there watching, I recommend you keep your focused on the screen, and there will be plenty of time to think, as this log will be replayed, for anyone wanting a second, or third viewing. Just be warned, it gets pretty dark at times." Milo said, picking up a glass, shaking the glass as liquid filled the inside of it, and downing the drink in one swift motion.