Love 2

This one's for @izzyyyBee ; )

"Hey...." You heard an already familiar voice. As if you didn't know who it was, you looked at where Natasha was standing. "Wassup?" you asked. You got no answer back, instead she walked over to you and sat on the edge of the bed. "Why aren't you at the party?" Is she serious? Oh my lord. Before I answered I sat up from the bed. "Didn't feel like going, Tony will probably throw another party next week, maybe I'll come then." She hasn't taken her eyes off you from the time she walked into your room until now. It seemed like she was reading your mind. "You cried." Well no shit Sherlock. "Why would you care?" You said as you fell back into the pillows, your eyes on the ceiling. You heard a sigh. "Because I care about you Y/N." Before you thought about what to say you said "Probably not, otherwise you would have said that before." You were mad, she acted like she didn't know anything, didn't she even realize she had destroyed you? "Y/N I-" "Don't try to apologize, you said what you felt. It is what it is, there's nothing you can do about it." You turned around, you didn't want to see her anymore. You closed your eyes so the anger wouldn't overwhelm you. You felt a hand on your shoulder. "Y/N, I do love you, I'm just afraid I'm not what you expect me to be, or I'm doing things wrong, or losing you." Did she say she loved me? "Why didn't you tell me this before?" For the first time she broke eye contact, well, until you turned around. "Because I was scared." "You didn't have to be afraid, I love you, whatever happens, that will never change." She fell into your arms without you knowing it. "I love you Y/N." You wrapped your arms around her. "I love you too, no matter what."

Wow, just wow. I know i haven't been online in ages but when i FINALLY openend Wattpad again i had so much notifications that people voted, commented and followed! It made me so happy that people enjoyed reading this. It really motivates me to write new parts. Although sometimes i need a little inspiration, which i don't always have so if any of you got any ideas pleaseee let me know : ) See you in the next chapter < 3

Stay safe💕
I love y'all 3000💕