Aspirine

I woke up with a splitting headache. But wait a minute. Where am I. And why can't I see anything? Am I dead? I try my arm
to move. I do feel that. After lying still for a few minutes, I feel a certain substance pressing against my head. I try to move my head, ah, I succeed. I raise my head and sure enough, what a loser. I just lay on the couch with a pillow pressed to my head.

Let's take a quick look, ah luckily, no one has seen it. "Good morning" You recognize that voice out of thousands. You mumble good morning. "What a grumpy head you are." Natasha says with a laugh. But how did I actually get here? "How did I-" I couldn't finish the sentence because the headache had returned.

"How did you end up here?" You shake your head as a sign of yes. "Well there was a party yesterday, and you happened to be there too and you weren't sober. Let's just say you were drunk as hell. So I took you into my house in all safety. Oh, and an aspirin is next to you for the headache."

Only now do you see what Natasha is doing. She is sitting at a table behind her laptop. You will hear the keys go up and down. Reluctantly, you take the aspirin, hoping that you will soon be able to stand on your feet normally again.

Look who just returned from death. No I actually quit writing for some time and i don't even know why cause while writing this i felt very excited lol. Anyways apologies for being dead for such a long time but i'm back bitches😗
Anyways if you got any requests just DM me :)) But see ya in the next part!!