Love

"Sometimes love doesn't heal all wounds. Sometimes love is the thing causing them."

You could still hear her saying that. And you couldn't stop thinking about that. That was the only reason Natasha didn't want to love, not you, not anyone.

That broke your heart. Steve and Bucky tried to cheer you up, but they failed over and over again. Tony brought his daughter for you to play with her, 'distraction', that's what he called that. You played with her, she was a kid, you couldn't tell her what happened, why would she even care?

"What's wrong y/n?" Morgen came outside of the tent with Tony's new suit. "Morgan you can't put that on! Its Tony's!" She smiled, so you also put on a forced smile. After you got the suit off of Morgan, you guys were going to watch a movie. Frozen II, for the 100th time.

After 30 minutes Morgan fell asleep, so you put her to bed. You were also going to your room, everybody was outside having a party, you didn't want to come because of what happened earlier with Natasha, the whole conversation about why she didn't want to love.

You were now sitting on your bed, crying. You were overthinking everything, that's what made you even cry harder. You quickly wiped your tears away when you heard footsteps on the same floor as you.

*knock, knock*