Dark

Your POV

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Ugh... Where am I? Why does everything hurt? Why can't I open my eyes?

"I don't care what it takes, Bruce! Wake her up!"

Nat?

"Natasha, If I could wake her up, I would've by now. Y/N has to wake up on her own."

Bruce?

"Natasha, stop. Bruce is doing everything he can."

Clint?

"I need him to try harder!"

Nat... are... Is she crying?

"He's doing everything he can. Y/N is strong. She'll wake up."

"Clint... This is my fault. Cap told me to stand down and I didn't. Y/N ran after me. Look where that got her!"

"Y/N ran after you because she cares about you."

That's right, Clint! Tell her!

"Well... She shouldn't. I'm going to end up killing her. That's what happens to everyone I get close to."

You're worth dying for...

"Natasha, since Y/N was put on this team, she's had your back for everything. Minor or major, she was there. Don't shut her out."

Preach it, Clinton. Oh, man... I'm getting light-headed...

"It may seem like it, but I don't intend on shutting her out... Why do you think I need her awake? Because I need her."

You what?

"Natasha, do you... do you love Y/N?"

Do you? I can hear Natasha sniffle.

"Yeah... I do."

I pry my eyes open and weakly look at her... She look at me snd holds me hand. I feel my hearbeat get faster and faster...

"Nat... I love ... you too...."

It all goes silent. I can see her face drop and Clint immediately runs out what appears to be a hospital room. I see Natasha talk to me, but I hear absolutely nothing.

She gets blurry and I turn to face the other way... I see my heartbeat monitor, but what I see surprises me... The green line is going flat.

I quickly turn to Natasha and see her crying and yelling. All the other Avengers run inside the room. Bruce is working on the multiple machines.

I lock my eyes on Natasha and give her a smile. It all goes black. I hear a final sound...

Beeeeeeeeep.

I WANNA THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR 200 READS!! THIS IS A DREAMMM!

Love you all 3000💕
Stay safe💕