Cooking

"What are you doing Tasha?" You asked her. She was standing in the kitchen, which was weird cause she never came there. "Oh just cooking, just go watch TV, i'll call you when dinner is ready." She said not turning her head to you. "Alright then." You let out a sigh and went to the couch. You grabbed your phone, opened Spotify and put your Airpods in. You slowly began to drift off. And then you suddenly smelled something burnt. "Y/n! Dinner's ready!" You were glad the house wasn't burned off yet. As you walked into the dining room, you saw she made four plates full of food. "Woah. That's, a lot." You were, kinda shocked. I mean, Natasha made dinner?! "I know right, can't wait for you to taste it." She said, walking over to you. She grabbed your hand and put you on a chair. She pushed you and your chair to the table. She walked around the table to her chair, and sat down. "Bon Appétit." You grabbed your knife and fork, kinda scared how it was gonna taste. And you took a bite. You tried to keep your face like she surprised you. WAS SHE TRYING TO POISON YOU? "So, how does it taste?" She didn't take a bite yet. "Uhh, great! I didn't know you could cook?" "No, me neither." She laughed. You did not take another bite, you just waited till she would eat. And there goes her fork, straight into her mouth. She chewed, and a second later she spit it out. "O MY GOSH, THIS IS HORRIBLE!" You laughed, glad she thought the same as you. "You were lying to me, weren't you?" "Well, i didn't wanted to disappoint you..." Natasha stood up, and got all the plates and threw them in the garbage can. "Let's order pizza." Suggested Natasha. "I think that's a great idea."