"Oh god I wanna feel again"

A part of this story is the lyrics from the songs: Touch. If you don't know that song, I would definitely recommend it ;)) Enjoy!

POV: you're locked in a glass cage in the tower.

You sat on the floor with your head in your knees.

You suddenly hear the door open and it's Natasha. "Hey, " she says ",How are you?"

You don't answer her. She looks down with tears in her eyes. "I see why you don't want to talk to me. But I didn't come here to talk."

You look up at her with tears in your eyes. "I came here to confess." "What do you mean?" You said, still with tears in your eyes.

She puts her hand on the glass. "Oh god I wanna feel again." You stand up and put your hand against hers. "Oh god I wanna feel again..." You say back.

"I love you y/n." You look at her, confused. "What?" You say shocked. "You know what I said y/n." You both stand there, kind of shocked.

"Well, guess we both feel the same." You said. "But can you please get me outta here?" "How? I've never been in that cage before."

You sighed. "There is a huge red button there you dumbass." "You still want me to get you outta here?" She said, crossing her arms.

"Yes. Please. Nat." She pushed the red button. The doors got open.....

I'm so so sorry that this part is short! But I wanted you guys to have another part because when I'm reading a book I also want to keep getting updates. And I guess I will not make another part of this, unless you all want to, but that's all on you guys. And yeah, just know (again) that I love you all very very much and thanks for all the reads and votes <33 I hope you enjoy this book very much :))

I love you all 3000💕
Stay safe💕