Peanut Butter Sandwich

Natasha and you were in the ring together training.

An arm came towards you, but of course you could easily block it. "Too bad, and too slow." you said, the only response you got back was rolling eyes. Then you attacked, all punches hit, but you didn't want to hit too hard because otherwise she might hurt (I do this with you too india <3). When you gave your very last thrust, she looked at you with a dirty look in her eyes. "What is it?" You asked, maybe a little worried but you didn't show it. "That fucking hurt, why did it have to be so hard." That wasn't even hard, but you didn't say that because maybe she was in pain. "Where did I hit you then?" You asked, not remembering where you hit her. "Here, on my arm, look." She turned her arm to you, only you didn't see anything so came a little closer to see if it hadn't turned into a bruise. Only before your eyes focused on the spot where you had hit her did you suddenly get a leg around your neck and you were thrown to the floor. "ha, gotcha." What a bitch. "That wasn't fair because I seriously thought I hurt you." She looked at you with a funny look, "You hurt me? Sure." She said. Finally she released you from her grasp because you started to get out of breath. She got up pretty quickly but you took your time. Just when you got up you suddenly saw a fist coming at you, only you didn't have enough time to block it and the punch came full on your face. And then it went black before your eyes.

"Oh my fucking god that hurt." Slowly you sat up, only you were no longer in the training room but on the couch in the living room. "Ah, finally, she's awake again." Natasha said with a sigh. "I didn't ask to be punched in the face when I just got up." You scoffed back. You stared straight ahead for a few seconds when suddenly out of the corner of your eye you saw a peanut butter sandwich flying towards you. "Catch it." Only you saw it too late and it hit your head. "What the actual fuck Natasha. Can you stop throwing things at my head." The only response you got back was a little giggle. As you sat up, you put a portion of the peanut butter sandwich in your mouth. You knew that Natasha's peanut butter sandwiches were the best, but this time they were really delicious. "Oh my god Natasha." You said, looking at the sandwich. "What is it now?" she sighed, thinking she would get another hate response. "This is seriously the best peanut butter sandwich I've ever eaten." She laughed a little and she turned a little red. "Thank you." When you finished your sandwich, you looked at her with puppy eyes, hoping she would make another sandwich. "You make them yourself." She said, knowing what you wanted. But you had another reason why she should make you another sandwich. "You punched me in the fucking face and you think you don't owe me anything?" She hesitated for a moment, but finally nodded her head in agreement. "Okay then, but just this time."

I don't know how to thank you guys for still reading this book, never thought it's would be that famous lol. Anyways hope you liked it and i'll definitely write new parts soon <33