"I need help"

3rd Person POV 

(Y/n) (L/n) swallows thickly as she slumps down in her chair in the debriefing room as Nick Fury yells at her. 

(Y/n)'s own thoughts seem to be roaring through her mind, covering up Fury's loud voice. 

You're not worth it! You shouldn't be an Avenger if all you do is screw up this badly. But the one that hurt the most made (Y/n) freeze a little, Natasha doesn't really love you. 

(Y/n) hadn't noticed that Fury had left the room but then looks up as she hears a familiar voice.  "(Y/n)," Natasha Romanoff's voice is soft. "You alright?" 

(Y/n) nods distractedly, standing up and running out of the room, leaving a confused Natasha alone. 

(Y/n) gets to her old room - not the one she shared with Natasha now - and shuts the door.

(Y/n) slumps to the ground, her eyes welling with tears, her back resting against the door and she slowly sinks down the door. 

Silent sobs rip through her as (Y/n)'s shoulders shake. 

After a few minutes, (Y/n) staggers to her feet and over to the bathroom.  (Y/n) catches sight of a razor sitting on her counter but she disregards it for a moment before staring at it. 

The door slams open and (Y/n) lets out a shriek.  Strong and familiar arms wrap around the Avenger and (Y/n) begins to sob again.  Natasha's eyes soften and she tightens her arms around her girlfriend. 

(Y/n) turns around in Natasha's arms, her face pressed into Natasha's shoulder.  Natasha guides the woman to the ground.    

(Y/n) eventually cries herself to sleep in Natasha's arms and the redhead gently picks up her girlfriend, carrying her out of the room. 

Natasha passes Wanda in the halls and the younger woman's gaze softens.  I'll bring you guys something to eat later, Wanda tells Natasha and the redhead smiles gratefully. 

Natasha carries on her way, still carrying (Y/n). 

Natasha lies (Y/n) on their shared bed before cuddling up to (Y/n), her girlfriend's face pressed into her chest, Natasha's head resting on her (Y/n)'s head. 

"I love you, so much," Natasha murmurs softly.  (Y/n) blinks her eyes, still sleepy. "And I love you too," she murmurs softly.

I wrote this story because some people are going through this, overthinking, depression, anxiety, and so do/did I. And if I'd be honest, I would also like to have someone who understands me, hugs me when I need it, just a comfort person. And if you're going through this, just know that you're not alone, and please, please message me if you want to, or you don't want to tell anyone you know. Just know that I love you.

I love you all 3000💕
Stay safe💕