Realities Away

With every shuddering breath Natasha took, more tears grazed her splotchy skin. She sat on the floor, curled up, her arms wrapped around her knees and her knees pushed up against her chest. She wished more than anything that you were there to console her, to tell her that everything would be okay. Her breathing was becoming more rapid and her choked out sobs were becoming louder. She moved a shaking hand to wipe away her tears and climbed onto her mattress, pulling the covers up to her chin, maybe if she suffocated herself in warmth, her problems would go away. Maybe.  "Sometimes I wonder..." She managed to say aloud, wishing it was you she was talking to, but really it was just the ceiling. The ceiling which tormented her. The ceiling which she stared at every day wishing that you were beside her, staring at it too.  "How we were destined to such a fate. A fate in which I sit here, without you. A fate in which you sit wherever you are now, without me." She were going to say more, but trailed off her sentence. She took a still slightly shaky hand and rested it on her face which was sticky with tears.  Slowly, she began to rub circles on her cheek with her thumb. It was stupid to pretend you were caressing her, she knew that, but it brought her comfort. She rolled over and curled up into the fetal position, letting her tears stain her pillowcase. Closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around her torso, she wondered what it would be like to have you here. For a minute she swore she could even feel you hug her.  I miss you, Y/N, so much. She thought. It's not fair that we had to be born realities away, but we'll make it work. I know we will. And with that, she drifted off into deep, peaceful sleep.

So I guess this is for the ones who are trying to shift? Just like me though ;) I also wanted to wish you all the best this year <33 And let's hope we all stay healthy, bye <33