Rank ass vomit

⚠️Warnings: mentions of vomit⚠️

You ran into the bathroom, rushing to sit in front of the toilet. This wasn't good. The last time you could remember being sick like this was years ago and it wasn't pleasant to say the least.

And there it was, the extreme wave of nausea. You rested your head on your knees in an attempt to distract from the feeling of your insides threatening to spill out.

"Ughhhhh," You groaned. "Y/n? Are you okay, love?" The sound of footsteps grew increasingly louder and Natasha came rushing into the room.

"Oh god. What's wrong?" She bent down in front of you, taking your face out of your knees and cupping it in her hands.

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up." She rubbed their thumb on your cheek. "I'm sorry, baby." Natasha dropped her hands and scooted next to you.

"Try counting to distract yourself." You would've done what she said, but the contents of your stomach came rushing up your throat and into the toilet as Natasha pulled your hair back.

"It's okay, princess (/prince/preferred). Get it all out. You're okay," She rubbed your back with her free hand.

With a groan you moved away from the toilet, leaning into her chest. Her arms wrapped around you from behind while her head rested on top of your own.

"Alright m'love?" You nodded your head, not wanting her to smell your rank ass vomit breath.

Nonetheless, you were grateful for Natasha. Even with her overwhelming fear of throw up, she stuck with you, which was more than you could say you'd do for anyone else.