36 - Happy Tears

Jungkook POV

As I wake up, naked in this very comfy bed, I could not help but smile. I was making love with Taehyung last night. His gazes,... his hair.. his sultry face... his mouth... his cock... I touched every part of his skin. Just when I thought he would fuck me after endless kisses and foreplay, he said, do you want to be the top this time?  and I obliged.. its my first time... I can't forget his smiles and enjoying every second of it... everything was pure bliss and heavenly.

I looked at my right side and I see him still in dreamland, sleeping soundly. The love of my life is now finally mine... or is he really mine? But instead of overthinking, my face is drown to his face.. mesmerized by his beautiful innocent face.. like magnets... I moved my lips closer to him and gave him a soft gentle kiss.

"Kookie, you're awake..." Tae woke up. He then stoke my hair and neck and move his face towards me to give me a kiss. "Wait, what time is it?" he asked.

"I haven't checked the time, I just woke up."

He looked at the clock at his bedside, "Oh, it's 6 am, we better go now, we might miss our flight to Seoul". He then stood up, his butt cheeks in full glory and went to his drawer to change. 

I became silent. Thinking...What am I to you now Tae? Will you breakup with your boyfriend?  Am I your secret affair? your fuckbuddy? or will this be a only a one-time fuck? Who am I to youIs it ok for me to ask these questions now? 

But I asked...

"Do we still have time to shower?" 

He put on his shirt and smiled with a grin, "I think we will be late, if we don't leave in 15  minutes."

I stood up from the bed, picked up my clothes and dressed up, 

"Tae... I will get my things in the guest room, see you downstairs."

Was it a mistake to have sex with him? I shouldn't have let this happen! Tae might still choose Jongdae over me. I don't want to lose him again. I don't want to feel heartbroken again!

Taehyung POV

Jungkook and I are sitting at the backseat in the cab, going to the airport, but he seems to be less chatty this morning. Maybe he is still tired... i suddenly thought of flashes of moments last night.. his milky skin,... his arms... his six-pack abs which I salaciously licked, he was very energetic and a little rough... hahaha... I couldn't forget his eyes in shock when I asked him to top... 

Maybe he is still sleepy... 

"Are you still sleepy?"

"No, I am ok.." he said. 

Jungkook is just looking outside the car window. What is he thinking about? Oh now I understand.. about last night.. and probably he is thinking where he stands... probably he thinks that this would be the end of us... probably he thinks that what happened was just a one night stand.... probably he thinks I don't love him... 

But I don't think this is the perfect time for that to discuss that... The taxi driver might hear our conversation. 

"Sir, is it ok for you to please speed up? We might miss our flight." 

The driver says "Ok". 

I held his hand tightly, and asked him to look at me, 

"Kookie, let's talk when we are in the airport." 

When we got off the cab, we brought out our bags and we put on our face masks. I then held his wrist and brought him to a nearby bench. 

"Let's sit for a while".

Kookie said, "Are you sure we still we have time Tae?, we might be late"

"I have important things to say before we board our flight"

We are sitting, Kookie is still silent, deep in his thoughts. 

I held his hands and said, 

"When I arrive in Seoul, I promise I will immediately break-up with Jongdae."

He looked at me stunned, for three seconds he had no reaction, then gave me a quick tight embrace and said "Tae, are you sure about this? Can you really promise me? if you are unsure please tell me right here.. right now... I won't be mad.. I won't be angry, I swear." I felt his tears in my shoulder.

"My heart has always longed for you Kookie, even when I was with him and you were away from me, even when I felt that you were full of hatred, even when you snatched that damn award from me... the gossips.. the scandals... the fights... even when my mother tried to break us apart.. I could not deny that my heart... my love has always been you Kookie... I love you so much."

Jungkook answered, "Inspite of the bad things between us, I could never forget our precious moments in Bangtan Peak, it was the happiest day of my life, I don't want to lose you again Tae... I love you so much..."

We hugged and cried for minutes like we don't want to let go each other until we heard a call that our flight is already boarding.