35 - Heart's Desires

Taehyung POV

"Come in, make yourself at home"

"Great!" Jungkook said as he sees our enormous family painting in the living room. "I brought this with me, can I put it here?" Apparently, He brought the picture of my dad and myself and was about to put in the table below the big painting.

I smiled with Jungkook's naughty side.

"Go!"

He sat in the couch. "Are you sure, no one is here hyung?"

"When I arrived yesterday, I asked the maids to go back to their families, while I am here."

Jungkook asked, "Do your family often come to this house?"

"Only if we are around the area, which doesn't really happen often. If we are in Changwon, we usually stay in our family apartment in the downtown."

Jungkook stayed silent.

"Hey, what are you thinking? You don't have any questions anymore?"

He gave a smile. "It is just that, you have so many houses. While I have none..."

"I have never experienced what the hard life you have experienced Kookie... I don't know if sorry is enough."

He stood up smiling. "No more drama hyung... Come on.. take me to my room."

"Ok..."

After Jungkook has settled in the guest room. I went back down to the kitchen to prepare our supper.

After all the meals are cooked, I went to his room and called him for supper.

"Jungkook, come on, let us have supper."

He doesn't respond, so, I opened the door. And there I see Kookie sleeping soundly in the bed. I could see his collarbone... You are not wearing a shirt? He looked sexy but also innocent. I sat in his bedside, staring at his face for a minute, just trying to make most of the time that we are finally together alone after months of fighting and bickering. I want to touch you, but I don't know if it is wrong or right. I don't want to lose you Jungkook. Why am I so conflicted?

Then suddenly he woke up. "Tae...., you surprised me"

"Oh.., dinner is ready Kookie..."

He removed the blanket and stood up to wear his sleeveless shirt. He has really buffed up... His arms, the chest, the abs, his back, his thighs... I stood there gawking at his body, glazing at every part. I want to lick and taste all of it. I became immobile, I couldn't feel anything.