21 - Secret Affair

Taehyung POV

Where the fuck could he be? He said he will be here in 5 minutes, its already 15 minutes. Finally, my cellphone rang, it must  him.

Jongdae Calling...

Jongdae: Sorry babe, I am now in your parking lot.

"Ok..."

Call ended.

I picked up my backpack and went down to the basement parking lot. When the elevators opened, I could see Jongdae's car, a black dark-tinted sedan, parked right infront of the exit. I hurriedly walked towards the car, opened the door and sat at the passenger seat.

"Good morning babe." Jongdae leaned forward to kiss my lips. It was sweet, short kiss.

"Babe, we need to go, my meeting with Mr. Sung is 10 a.m."

He grabbed my right hand. I thought he just wanted to hold it, until he pulled my hand to his crotch. Jongdae is having a hard on. I tried to pull my hand from his grip but he won't release it.

"Jongdae!"

"Babe, it has been awhile since the last time we did it." I was trying to pull my hands but his grip was so strong.

"Babe, just please let go of my hand."

He released my hand and was about to unzip his pants.

"Excuse me, No, Mr. Presidential Son, I have a very important meeting with Mr. Sung. We don't have time for it, and it is all your fault. I was expecting you to be here 5 minutes ago but you were late."

All he could do is make a sad face and start the car.

Jongdae has been my boyfriend for two months already. What I like about him is he is very sweet and he can be romantic. Since he proposed to me in Rome, he always sends me a bouquet of white roses everyday and calls me whenever he knows I am not busy. I said 'yes' to him on our third date.

I think our situation is much more difficult than I had with Jungkook, knowing that he is the son of the president, but nevertheless, we managed to meet in secret, often, we date in my condominium unit. He has never brought me to the presidential residence or dine out or meet in parks. It is too much of a risk, even we put our face masks.

Yes, he is still engaged to Jessica Jung, the heiress of Hyundai Motors. He has promised me to end the engagement and said that Jessica is for it since she also has a secret lover, but, he is just asking for more time. I am not pressuring Jongdae that much, because I know he must be feeling confused and anxious about that.

Our sex life? Well, our first time was when we were officially together. We did it in my bedroom. It was good, but let us just say he has a problem in maintaining it erect. In our second try, the issue is still the same. Then, he finally opened about it. He doesn't have erectile dysfunction. He told me the reason his dick won't erect, because he has a certain kink. It only goes hard if it is outdoor sex.

Now that is a problem, what we have is a secret relationship. We can't be seen outdoors humping each other. If we are caught, it would be most epic scandal in the history of Korea.

So all we ever did so far was giving blowjob with each other inside our car in parking lots.

But so far he has been a kind and understanding boyfriend. He is always cheering me up when I am exhausted from work. Until now, Jongdae still sends me white roses with notes, reminding me of how much he loves me.

Do I love Jongdae? I like him... I know, but I still could not forget my Kookie. Where are you baby boy?

We weren't talking to each other until we reach the main highway. He must be upset that I didn't give in to a quickie.

"Babe, are you angry?, sorry."

"I am not angry at you babe, I am just embarrassed, because I acted like a pervert." Jongdae continued driving, not looking at me.

"I am so sorry if you feel that way, hey, we can go to the next parking lot if you want to."

My boyfriend turned his head and looked at me this time, "No its ok babe, I know you have a meeting in GPS, we can do it next time."

"It is just mom bugging me about these articles!"

"Yes, I have heard some of it, so I took the initiative to investigate, who is spreading the fake news about you. I called up someone I know in the Intelligence Department and got some information. They only came from one source." Jongdae said.

"Really babe? Who? Tell me!"

"MYG Entertainment." Jongdae answered.

"MYG? That new agency? But why? Why would they spread nasty rumors about me?"

"That I don't have an idea." Jongdae replied.

We finally reached the building of GPS Entertainment. We are now in the basement parking, making sure that there are no paparazzis that are trailing us.

"Babe, will we meet later after my meeting?"

"I will text you babe." Jongdae and I kissed again and then I opened the car door.

While I was walking towards the building entrance, I kept of thinking. Why is MYG Entertainment doing this to me?