31 - Malicious Article

Taehyung POV

I came home to my condominium as satisfied as ever. We won over CGate in all music shows, Music Bank, M Countdown, Show Champion and Music Core. We thought we would be beaten by Kim Seokjin's solo comeback, but he fell short and came out in the third position. You are still the prince of Hallyu Taehyung!

Bum calling...

Bum: Hyung, are you home?

"Yes, why? Anything important?"

Bum: Can you open AllThingsKPop.com?

"Wait, I will just open my laptop."

We were all busy earlier celebrating, since it was our last promotion in Music Core. I wasn't able to even browse the news and my Facebook.

"Ok...? What? Breaking News. Famous Boyband A10 is disbanding. Among its 5 members, only Kim Seokjin signed to renew his contract. Kim Namjoon and the rest of the members has not made any statements... Wow! They are breaking up? A10 is my favorite idol group!"

I suddenly remembered Jungkook when we talked about A10 and him being a fanboy of Namjoon.

Bum: Well, A10's disbandment is important. But there is another news item about you. Scroll down.

"About me? Maybe it is about our successful comeback. Wait... What? Kim Taehyung's lover is allegedly a son of a powerful government official... Oh No! No! No! Bum, thank you for telling me... I need to call someone right now. Bye."

Bum: Bye hyung.

Call ended.

I texted Mr. Sung and Mr. Park asking them for an emergency meeting tomorrow morning. I'm calling Jongdae.

Calling....

"Dae, are you busy?"

Jongdae: It is 11PM, I am home already. Is there something you want to talk to me?

"Please open AllThingsKPop right now."

Jongdae: Ok wait a minute. Wait... What? A10? Disbanding?

"Read that later babe... Scroll down please."

Jongdae: Ok.. Kim Taehyung's lover is allegedly..... ok what? Let me read the article. Ok... Kim Taehyung or V, the leader of the global KPop idol SOS was allegedly spotted being sweet and romantic with a son of a powerful government official. They were seen by sources in the parking lot of the Seoul Hyatt Hotel, the venue of the Baeksang Awards After Party. V have been hounded with rumors of his sexuality and lifestyle since his debut, so issues like this are not new to the Hallyu superstar. However, this son of a government official, which our sources refuse to name, was never involved in any major scandal. And according to our sources, this person is known for his humanitarian projects. If our sources are telling the truth and if their alleged love affair is true, this would indeed be the biggest scandal of the century. It would definitely damage the career of Taehyung and may also damage the political career of the government official.    

"It's about us Dae."

Jongdae: Who wrote this? Where did this come from?

"Its Jungkook and Jimin... I think. They saw us in the parking lot remember?"