Mom told them a few more things while they listened to her attentively. She also suggested Tiana should tell her parents because she won't be able to hide it after getting the baby bump. They thanked my mother and walked out of the room.

"Thanks, Mom." I hugged her, and she patted my back.

"I feel awful for her." She sighed, letting go of me. "She needs a lot of care."

"Her friends are here for her." I beamed, and she nodded. "I'll see to you at home."

"Alright." She kissed my cheeks and glanced into my eyes. "Just stay out of trouble."

"I'll try." I giggled.

"Andrew is coming tonight?" She asked, and I nodded. "Good. I can't wait to meet him again."

"Mom, please down embarrass me in front of him again." She gasped loudly.

"When have I ever done that?!"

"Uh... Every time." I said in a duh tone. "And don't call him my boyfriend in front of him."

"But isn't he, your boyfriend?" She waggled her brows.

"Not yet," I mumbled and walked out of the room to see Tiana and Brittany talking to Ben.

When did he come here?

"She needs to rest a lot and she'll be alright," Brittany said, plopping her arm over Tiana's shoulder.

"Don't stress over David." Ben hugged her. "He won't bother you again. We'll make sure of it." Tiana buried her face in his chest and hugged him tightly, mumbling something. "What?"

"I said..." She leaned back. "I'm craving chocolate again."

"You and chocolate." Brittany rolled her eyes with a grin on her face. "Let's go."

"Thank you, Lilly." Tiana pulled me into a hug. "For everything."

"You're welcome." I blushed and patted her back.

"See you guys tomorrow." Tiana beamed and walked out with Brittany.

"Come on." Ben grinned at me. "I'm driving you home."

I nodded my head as we walked outside towards his Range Rover. I sat in the passenger seat and wore the seat belt as I watched Ben taking his keys out of his pocket. My eyes went to the familiar twin key chain I gifted Ben on his birthday.

"Is that..." I darted my eyes to Ben.

"It is." Ben grinned and drove out of the parking lot. "I told you I'll keep it." I smiled.

"How is everything working out for you?"

"Perfect." He grinned. "Last night I had a heart-to-heart chat with Drew and everything is just perfect... Way better than I ever imagined."

"How did your parents react?"

"Mom didn't care, not that her opinion mattered." He scoffed, looking ahead. "And Dad was furious, but who gives a damn about him?"

"That's umm..." I trailed off, not sure what to say. "Good, I guess?"

"It is..." He bobbed, but there was a frown on his face. "But I'm not sure about the others. Like David... I never liked him, but he was cheating on Tiana, and f**k she's pregnant with his baby."

"I know..." I gulped, looking out of the window. "Where is he now?"

"Don't know, don't care." Ben snorted. We went silent for a while, then I asked him about Nate.

"He's still sulking." Ben blew a breath. "She's done damage to him."

"I hope he gets over her soon."

"I'm sorry." He said out of the blue, making me frown.