Chapter 56

SASUKE, HOTARU & SAKURA: FRIENDS OR FOES

I woke up and Sasuke was already gone, so I made a quick breakfast for myself, showered and got dressed, then headed for the academy.

I walked into the classroom, and immediately saw my brother, sitting close to a window. All the girls were arguing about who was gonna sit next to him, I walked up to them.

"Sorry girls, but I'm sitting next to my brother." I said taking the only seat next to him, which made Sasuke smirk at me.

"You were gone this morning." I said.

"I was training." He stated simply.

I heard a noise in front of us, and looked up to see Naruto standing on the table in front of my brother, staring down at him.

Of course, Sasuke's fan girls were having a commotion. I sweat dropped.

"Whoa! This is great! Hey sorry did I bump you?" The kid sitting in front of us said.

"What the?" Sakura said in shock.

"I uh..." Ino also said in shock.

I looked at my brother finally, only to see him and Naruto kissing.

They pulled apart in disgust. Both were gagging, and inside I was laughing.

"I'll get you Naruto." Sasuke said through his gagging.

That same kid, in front of us, that had started it, "Man. They are vicious."

'You started this though.' I thought.

All of a sudden Naruto stopped haggling and said, "Danger." As we all sensed the aura coming from all of Sasuke's fan girls.

"Naruto..... You are so dead." Sakura stated.

"Hey whoa! It was an accident."he held his hands up in defense.

Sakura cracked her knuckles. "Your finished."

"Hold on!"

20 MINUTES LATER

After Naruto's beat down, Sakura came up to me. "Move." She demanded.

"Sakura, he's my brother. Go to hell." I said not moving as Sasuke wrapped a arm around my shoulder and I smirked up at her.

Iruka-Sensei had stopped the oncoming fight. "As of today, you are all ninjas. To get here you faved difficult trials and hardships. But that's nothing. What comes next will be far more difficult. Now you are only genin. First level ninjas. All the genin will be grouped into 3 and 4 man squads. Each squad will be lead by a jonin. An elite ninja." He explained.

"Huh?" I heard Naruto, Sakura and Ino gasp.

"Well someone's got to be in Sasuke's group. I wonder who." Ino said smugly.

"I don't know." Sakura said next to me.

"Of course I am." I stated to both girls.