Chapter 33 *LEMON*

3 WEEKS LATER

Emi laid in her bed, resting after putting Indra to bed and tucking him in. Indra had really changed after that mission. Everyone in the village had seen it.

She should be happy. She really should be. She was beautiful. She had an adoring, handsome husband, who loved her with all his heart. A talented son. A beautiful house. And a wonderful job. She really should be happy, but she couldn't help but feel that she was missing something.

Madara walked into their room after a long day of work at the office.

"Hey baby. How was work?" Emi asked.

"It was good. Hashirama and I are going to have a meeting with the Hyuga clan about them joining Konoha." Madara said.

"That's good. It's great to see Konoha growing." Emi said.

"How's the store? And working alongside Hashirama at the hospital?" Madara asked.

"It's great! I'm learning so much from Hashirama!" Emi exclaimed.

"That's good. I'm glad your happy. And Indra seems to be doing better also."

"Did you know he unlocked his three tomoe sharingan?" Emi asked.

Madara sighed. "I did. It happened stemmed from the attack where they were going to take his sharingan. Hashirama and I discussed it already. He'll be taken out of the academy soon and placed on his own genin team."

"That's good. I'm sure Indra will be very happy about that." Emi smiled.

"He doesn't know yet, so don't spoil the surprise."

"Okay dear."

Madara quieted a brow. He knew his wife too well. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I look around and I should be happy. I really should. But I can't help, but feel that something in my heart is missing." Emi explained.

"Your not happy here?"

Emi shook her head. "It's not that, I am happy here. But something in my heart is missing."

"Is it your mother and father?" Madara couldn't help asking.

"No."

"Then what is it? Please tell me. I'll give you anything you want Emi." Madara said.

"I know, Madara......"

"Hm?"

"I think I want to have another baby." Emi said looking down.

"Are you sure?" Madara asked in surprise. He had honestly given up on having more kids, thinking Emi didn't want more.

"Yeah. I think I'm ready." Emi nodded.

"Then I think, we should start trying, immediately." Madara said excitedly.

Emi giggled. She grabbed Madara's shoulders and pushed him backwards onto their bed. She quickly removed her clothes, while Madara removed his.

He grabbed her hips, and kissed her deeply, with her on top, she lifted herself up and positioned herself on top of him and thruster down, filling her completely. His hands went to her waist, holding her tightly onto him and he kissed her.

She moaned against his lips as he shoved himself deeper inside his wife. She rocked her hips and earned a growl from her husband. They moved in sync till the pressure was too much and they both came.

After they rode out the pleasure of release, she rested her head on his shoulder and kept him inside her. She looked up at him and kissed him.

"I love you so much Emi."

"I love you too Madara." She whispered against his lips.

"It's been far to long since we've done this."

"It has." She giggled.

"Let's not go this long again." Madara said as he wrapped his arms around her.

She nodded into his shoulder and they both fell asleep, with the blanket pulled around them and him still inside her.