Chapter 45 ~EPILOGUE~

PHOTO FROM GOOGLE

Izumis POV

It was the day after her 19th birthday, a lot had happened in those 19 years.

They held a vote to determine who would become the first Hokage, which Hashirama had won, much to Madara's pleasure. He was not looking forward to leading a clan and a village, when he could barely get his kids to listen to him!

The village was attacked by a nine tailed beast, which Madara, Hashirama and Tobirama had easily defeated and sealed within Hashirama's wife, Mito.

Hashirama and Mito finally had a couple kids.

Emi still worked at the hospital and the Alchemical shop.

Hashirama had stepped down and named Tobirama the second Hokage.

The ANBU and Uchiha police force had been established. Indra had mastered medical ninjutsu, and married Koharu.

Izumi was a jonin on Lord Tobirama's elite team with her brother and sister in law.

Koharu and Indra didn't have kids yet and as far as Izumi knew, they weren't trying.

Izumi had followed in her brothers footsteps and started studying medical ninjutsu under Hashirama-sensei.

Madara and Emi didn't force Indra, and they weren't going to force Izumi, to marry. Even though she was very pretty, and has a lot of suitors, there was only one guy Izumi liked.

Izumi, much like her brother, was a protege. She was skinny, with bigger than average breasts, and she was of average heights. She had the Uchiha clans pale skin, black eyes, and long black hair, but she had bangs.

Both Indra and Izumi had awoken their own versions of the mangekyo sharingan.

Izumi was currently sitting at ichiraku ramen, having lunch with her sister in law, Koharu.

"Thanks for ordering for me." Koharu said with a smile.

"No problem." Izumi said back.

"This place is new, but I've heard nothing but good things." Koharu explained.

"Yeah, I'm glad you suggested we try it." Izumi said.

"So, Izumi....." Koharu said trying to be sly.

"Yeah?" She asked as the owner gave them their respected bowls of ramen.

"Is there anyone special in your life? You know there's a lot of guys that fancy you." Koharu said taking her first bite.

Koharus eyes widened in surprise.

"Is it good?" Koharu nodded, so Izumi took a bite as well. "Hm. This is very delicious honestly. And no, not really. Although I'm sure Kagami or Danzo put you up to this."

"Actually, it was your brother. Didn't you go on a date with Kagami recently?" Koharu asked.

"Yeah. He's nice and all, but just not my type." Izumi said.

"There's gotta be someone you fancy though. At least a little more than others?" Koharu asked.

"Not really." Izumi shrugged. She was keeping the identity of her crush under lock and key.

"Your 19 already. There's seriously, no one your interested in settling down with at all?" Koharu asked in surprise.

"You and big brother weren't married at 19." Izumi said closing her eyes.

"Uh, no we weren't. But at least we had a goal in mind!" Koharu said trying to save herself.

"Uh huh. Yeah right." Izumi said smiling.

THE NEXT DAY

Today was the day that team Tobirama was to set off to the village hidden in stone to speak with the Tsuchikage.

Tobirama's team consisted of himself, Hirizen Sarutobi, Indra Uchiha, Izumi Uchiha, Danzo Shimura, Koharu Uchiha, Kagami Uchiha, Homura Mitokado and Torifu Akimichi.

Tobirama had Indra and Izumi in the background or the sidelines as they were his medical ninja and needed for any injuries.

And the team set off.