Chapter 30

THE NEXT DAY

Indra, Madara, Hashirama and Mito made their way back to Konoha. Madara and Indra still had no spoken about their fight from last night.

However, Indra had made his mind up. He was going to kill Tobirama and avenge his uncle Izuna. His father would just have to deal with it, and accept that the Uchiha and Senju could never co exist.

Indra was positive that there were other members of the clan that felt like he did. They'd stand by his decision. He would be future clan head one day after all.

Just then, a shuriken, flew past them.

All 3 men stood on guard and got their Kunai's out.

Madara activated his mangekyo sharingan and ran towards the offenders.

"Indra! Protect Mito!" Hashirama ordered than ran off in the same direction Madara did.

"Right!" Indra said as he got in front of Mito and held his Kunai up.

Not even 5 minutes later, 2 ninja dropped down from the trees.

One was of average height and skinny with light brown hair and blue eyes. While the other was slightly taller and chubby with dark brown hair and black eyes.

Indra activated his two tomoe sharingan and prepared for a fight. "I have no qualms with you. But I will not allow you to hurt Lady Mito!"

The two looked at each other and laughed. "We're not after the girl, we are after your sharingan!" The skinny one said.

The two then attacked.

Indra was, of course cocky. He dodged their attacks swiftly, but then he tripped, and landed on his butt.

Indra tried to hurry and get up, but he quickly had the chubby guy point a sword in his face.

"Now now. That sharingan isn't complete. Perfect for us, but makes it difficult for you." Skinny guy said.

They each took a step closer. And Indra coward in fear.

Hashirama appeared behind the two ninja, he grabbed them by the back of their Becky and conked their heads together, knocking them out instantly.

"Mito! Are you okay?" Hashirama asked taking a step towards her.

"I'm fine! Take care of Indra. It was his sharingan they were after." Mito explained.

Hashirama's eyes widened. "Indra. Are you injured?"

"I'm fine!" Indra said trying to stand up, but fell back down instantly.

"Let me heal you." Hashirama said as green chakra came out of his hands and went into Indra's injured ankle.

"Is he okay?" Madara asked coming up to him.

"He'll be fine. Mito said they were after his sharingan." Hashirama explained.

"That makes sense. Their headbands indicated that they're shinobi of the land of wind in the new village hidden in the sand." Madara said as he held up a headband to show Hashirama.

'My sharingan wasn't strong enough to protect me. But Hashirama did. Even though I'm a Uchiha and he's a Senju. I have to get stronger!' Indra vowed in his head.

"What's on your mind Indra?" Mito asked as she saw Indra balled his fists.

"It's nothing." Indra blushed as Hashirama finished healing him and the group set off on their journey back to Konoha.