Chapter 15 *LEMON*

There is a lemon in this chapter. It's my first time writing one so any suggestions is greatly appreciated!

LATER THAT NIGHT

"Emi. We don't have to. I'm not gonna force you." Madara said while sitting on the bed sans a shirt.

"But it's expected of us." Emi said.

"It's also expected of us to start trying for a baby tonight." Madara explained.

"I wouldn't mind having your child one day." Emi said quietly while looking down.

Madara raised a brow. "I thought we agreed we weren't ready for kids right now. "

"We did. I'm just saying one day............ Madara have you.................. Done this before?" Emi asked while looking down.

"No."

"Ohh...."

"Why?" Madara asked.

"I was curious."

"Emi when your ready-"

She cut him off. "I'm ready now! I want to be yours in every way! Only yours!"

Madara smiled. "Okay." Then he kissed her.

She kissed his forehead as her hand slid down to his chest. One of his hands came to her waist as the other slid across her neck into her hair and pulled her to him and kissed her deeply.

She shifted so she was on her knees and hovered over him. He hugged her and she had to lift her leg and put it on the other side of him so she wouldn't fall.

She felt his hands sliding down her waist as he slid his younger into her mouth.

She shivered as his hands quickly removed both of their clothing.

Madara leaned hovered over her on their bed, and kissed her deeply as he positioned himself at her entrance. She wrapped her fingers in his long black hair and pulled him closer as he plunged deep inside of her, breaking her barrier.

She whimpered and he pulled back to look at her, tears rolled down her cheeks and her eyes were closed as she took in a few shaky breaths.

"Emi?"

"I'm okay. Just don't move for a few seconds please." She whispered with her eyes still closed.

"You sure?"

She didn't reply and only nodded. "Just go slow so I can adjust."

He pulled back slowly till he was almost out of her then slid back in all the way, watching her closely for signs of pain. She closed her eyes and he felt her fingers tighten in his hair.

When he felt her move to meet him in one of his thrusts, he took that as a sign to go faster. A beautiful moan escapes her lips and he kissed her deeply as he sped up more as he felt his hot member start to throb signaling he was close to a release.

Emi wrapped her legs around his waist and he plunged deeper into her as he brought one hand down and used his thumb to play with her clit, determined to make her come first. She cried out and he growled as her walls clamped around his cock as she came, triggering his own release and he shoved himself in as far as he could go and released his seed within her womb before collapsing onto the bed next to her.

As they both took in breathes to steady their breathing, Madara wrapped his arms around her and smiled as he kissed her shoulder.

After a slight giggle from his wife, he said, "I love you."

"I love you too, Madara." Emi said back.

And they both slowly fell into a peaceful sleep as husband and wife.