Chapter 7

2 weeks later

It had been two weeks since my father's death, and my mom honestly wasn't taking it very well.

I had spent way too much time at the library reading and it was late, I know my mom will be mad that I missed dinner.

They had laid Mamoru Uchiha to rest, just 3 days after they had returned from battle. It's actually better to say, they laid to rest what they could find of Mamoru to rest.

"Mother! I'm home!" I called out as I walked through the front door.

It was quiet and odd.

All the lights in the house seemed to be off.

"Mom?" I called out again and started walking through the house.

There was nothing out of the ordinary, in the living room, so I went to the kitchen.

'Maybe I should go get Madara. Something isn't right.' I thought as I entered the kitchen.

'The lights are off, in the kitchen, and everything seems to be put away. No sign that mom made dinner whatsoever.' I observed.

I decided to check my parents room, my mom has got to be there at least sleeping.

As I entered my mothers room, I saw the most unthinkable sight.

"MOTHER!" I screamed as tears fell out my eyes.

Before me, is my mother, hanging from the fan with a rope around her neck.

I did the only thing I could think to do. Which was run to Madara.

It didn't take long and I entered the main household and went to Madara's room.

I saw he was asleep and I threw myself on his bed, crying.

"Madara! Madara you have to come with me! My moms-" I trailed off as I continued to cry.

Madara was still in a sleep haze, 'is Emi really here?'

"Madara!" I yelled and that seemed to wake him up.

"Emi. What's going on?" Madara asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Please. Come with me." I begged.

"Okay." Madara agreed as I grabbed his hand and lead him to my house. Once there and showing him, his eyes seemed to bulge out his head.

Madara knew he could never, say no to Emi.