Chapter 48

THE DATE

Izumi laughed with Mu as they cheered their glasses. For the past 2 hours, Mu had treated Izumi to the best date she's been on in her life. Mu had taken Izumi to "La Pate" it was said to be the nicest restaurant in the hidden stone village.

"Did you enjoy your walk around the village today?" Mu asked.

"I did. Your village is so much more different than ours. It's amazing!" Izumi blushed.

"May I ask you something personal?" Mu asked.

"Sure."

"Is there something going on between you and your Hokage?" Mu asked.

"What? No. He's my sensei. He trained me and my brother! And besides he hates my clan. What would make you say that?" Izumi asked in surprise.

"Just his reaction when I told him your name." Mu said.

"Nothing is going on with me and the Hokage." Izumi clarified.

END OF THE NIGHT

Mu had been a wonderful gentleman. Izumi had the best time, she was honestly so happy she decided to take Mu up on his offer for a date.

"Well this is where I'll leave you." Mu said standing in front of Izumi's door.

"Thanks for a wonderful time, Mu."

"Yes. I'd like to do this again before you leave and maybe if I come to Konoha, we can then too." Mu said shyly.

"Ya know. I'd really like that." Izumi smiled.

Izumi opened her door, walked into her room, closed the door, leaned up against it and smiled.

"Did you have fun?" A voice asked.

"What?" Izumi asked in shock, turning the light on in her room.

"Did you have fun?" Tobirama asked.

"Lord Tobirama? What are you doing in my room?"

"Just tell me about your date with the Tsuchikage." Tobirama demanded.

"It was nice. We're gonna go out again."  Izumi said raising a brow. Very curious as to why Tobirama was interested.

"I don't like it." He said finally.

"Why? I'm 19! I'm allowed to date who I want! And besides, I had a lot of fun! Mu is such a gentleman!" Izumi said.

"He's probably just using you for yours sharingan." Tobirama said.

"Really Tobirama-sensei? Don't we have a treaty with him now?"

"Doesn't matter. Everyone's always searching for power. And your sharingan is extremely powerful. Your a property of Konoha." Tobirama said.

That struck a cord in Izumi. "I'm Konoha's property?"

"Yes. The headband you wear is proof of that fact."

"Lord Tobirama if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were jealous." Izumi giggled.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm more concerned with the hidden stone village getting their hands on the sharingan." Tobirama explained.

"I'm not going to marry the Tsuchikage! But I am an adult that can make my own decisions. I will go out with the Tsuchikage again." Izumi said angrily.

"Hm. Whatever." Tobirama said, walking towards the door.

Izumi did something out of character, and she leaned up and kissed Tobirama.

However, he did not kiss back.

Izumi pulled away. "I'm sorry."

"Right well. I should be going." Tobirama said as he walked out the door.