Chapter 46

THE HIDDEN STONE VILLAGE

After arriving in the village and being introduced to everyone, the second Tsuchikage, Mu had shown them to their rooms. Pretty soon it was dinner time.

"How are you all enjoying your stay?" Mu asked.

"I'm very eager to do these negotiations." Tobriama said.

"If it's alright with you Lord Mu. Indra, Izumi, Koharu and myself would like to walk around your village tomorrow." Hiruzen asked.

"What for?" Mu asked with his arms crossed.

"We want the chance to explore a new culture." Izumi explained.

"Oh, and you are?" Mu asked with his head down.

"Izumi Uchiha."

"Oh. Well, I'll have to have a few of my shinobi with you." Mu explained.

"Acceptable." Indra said.

"I see no problem with it then." Mu said.

AFTER DINNER

Izumi was walking back from the bathroom, down the hall to her bedroom when she ran into Lord Mu.

"Um hey Izumi." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Good evening, Lord Mu." Izumi said while bowing.

"No need to bow. And you can drop the Lord part. I was wondering if maybe, tomorrow after, um negotiations with your Hokage are done, then maybe we can, go grab a bite to eat, just the two of us." Mu asked.

"Like a date?" Izumi asked raising a brow.

"Uh. Yeah like a date."

"Your asking me on a date, Mu?" Izumi asked.

"Yeah I am." Mu said smiling under his wraps.

"Don't I need permission from my village leader to date you?" Izumi asked.

"Well not technically. I can let your Hokage know tomorrow during our meeting if you'd like me too." Mu said.

Izumi thought for a second. 'There's honestly no chance that he'd ever date me, so I may as well go out with Mu, and enjoy myself. Mu isn't that bad looking.

"Sure Mu. I think I'd really like that." Izumi smiled.

"Great."