Chapter 20

2 YEARS LATER

Peace had still not been achieved. In fact, fighting between the Uchiha and the Senju was actually more frequently happening now.

She knew Madara had taken Izuna's eyes. It was something that happened within the clan sometimes. And Madara needed to be powerful and in top shape as the clan head.

But, her son Indra, was now 7 years old. He did not take Izuna's death well. In fact, it had actually awoken his sharingan.

Of course, Madara was proud that his son had awoken it at 5 years old, but the bigger issue was that their sons heart was now filled with hatred.

"Madara. We need to talk." Emi said coming into his office.

He put his pen down and looked at her. A lot had been on his mind. Hashirama knew about Emi and Indra. Brought it up in their last conversation, and now Madara had to worry about their safety.

"About what?"

"Everything." Emi breathed out and waved her arms around.

Madara looked confused.

"Our 7 year old son has become obsessed with vengeance! I understand you want to honor Izuna's wishes, but this isn't right! He's obsessed with war! My son is NOT going into war. I ant do this anymore Madara."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying it's either war or your family." Emi said finally.

"You would leave me?" Madara questioned.

"Yes." Emi nodded.

"And go where?"

"Madara. Id take Indra with me and leave. My son is not gonna grow up in hate. He sees you and acts the way his father does, he needs love and peace. Children deserve to grow up safe." Emi said as she walked out the door, closing it.

Leaving Madara with a lot to think about.