Chapter 24

Indra was in class, while Emi and Madara were in, what would be known as the Hokage tower, with Hashirama and Tobirama.

Emi was studying medical ninjutsu scrolls, that Hashirama had permitted her to read, while Hashirama, Tobirama and Madara were discussing village affairs.

"How's Indra, Madara?" Hashirama asked.

"Cocky as hell." Madara answered.

"Tobirama. I've been meaning to ask, how is he doing in his classes?" Emi asked looking up from her scroll.

"His teachers say he's very serious. Refuses to participate in anything." Tobirama said.

Emi sighed. "This is your fault Madara! I blame you!"

Madara got an anger tick on his forehead. "WHAT?! How is this my fault?"

"Really? Our son is a cocky douchebag!"

"Enough." Hashirama said, stopping the fighting couple. "Parents shouldn't fight. It's neither of your faults. Maybe we can scare him."

"How?" That piqued Madara's interest.

"We do have the delivery missive and pick up to the Eddy village. Why don't we bring Indra with us? We could find a way to scare him, I'm sure. It'd be safe since your already coming with me Madara." Hashirama explained.

"Scare him how though Hashirama?" Emi asked.

"Nothing to serious. Just show him he isn't ready for our kind of ninja work." Hashirama said.

"Up to you baby." Madara said as he leaned back in his chair and crosses his arms behind his head in a relaxed position.

Emi was silent for a minute as she thought. "Do it."