Şehzade Mehmed

Part 2 of the last one.

"And where are you originally from?" Mihrimah Sultan asked as she drank a sip of her juice. You smiled at her question getting memories of your old life with your family before being captured.
"I am from a little village in Greece, Sultanım."

You and her were currently sitting in the Harem of the Manisa Palace and chatting to get to know each other. First you thought she would be arrogant, but now after knowing more of her, you enjoyed her presence.

"Can you speak greek too?" she put her cup down.

"Yes of course, it's my mother language." you told her with a smile. She was quite interested in knowing more about your past than talking about your relationship with her brother. You didn't mind it.

"Sultanım, if you don't mind, I would like to check on Suleiman." you said and stood up what made her stand up too.

"Yeah sure, I will visit my mother." she gave you a soft smile before leaving the Harem with her maids. You made your way to your chamber together with Meleki. You two were talking and passing trough the paths as you saw a man coming out of a chamber. It was a man you have never seen before in the Harem, but he still had the clothes of the guards on.

He simply bowed to you and quickly got out of your sight.

"Who is he? I have never seen him before." you said as you turned to look at Meleki. She shrugged her shoulders, "Me neither, but isn't that Mahidevran Sultan's room?"

Just after she said that, you stormed to the room, knocking on the door kind of aggressively. As they opened, you told Meleki to wait outside.

"Sultanım" you bowed to Mahidevran Sultan who proudly sat on the couch in her room. She was reading a book and didn't even bother to look up as she asked what you wanted.

"I wanted to ask if you need anything-" she cut you off, "I don't." she still didn't look up.

You cleared your throat and began to speak about the real matter, "I asked you because I saw a man coming out of your chambers. Now that I am sure that you don't need anything, I will tell the guards to not let him in anymore." she clapped her book shut and finally stood up walking to you.

"What is your problem?! How dare you to give me orders!" she raised her voice.

"I did not give you orders Sultanım, I just told you that the man which I saw for the first time in the Palace will not enter here again." you gave her a smirk and continued, "Have a good night Sultanım."

After bowing to her, you turned around and walked out of the room.

"Who was the man? One of her servants?" Meleki asked as you both entered your chamber.

"Probably, but that's not what I am worried about right now. This woman is planning something, I am sure." you sat down on the couch while Meleki raised her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" you sighed, "I don't know what she is planning, but that man was for sure one of her servants, maybe a spy." you looked at Meleki.

"Tell the guards to not let anyone inside the Palace without me knowing." she nodded and left your chambers.

~

"Suleiman, my lion." you kissed your son's cheeks and handed him his grandmother, Hürrem Sultan.

It was a day ago that you saw a stranger leaving Mahidevran's chambers and since then you never saw him again. You thought about keeping it a secret, but you were scared about what consequences it would have for your little family, so you decided to tell it Hürrem.

"And you are sure that he isn't an ordinary servant of the Harem?" Hürrem Sultan asked you.

"If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have told you, Sultanım. Meleki Kalfa also didn't recognize him and she is the chief of the Harem." you told her honestly and she nodded while putting Suleiman back in his crib.

"I will care of the matter, you-" she couldn't end her sentence, because Meleki stormed inside the room, making the doors burst open. Both, you and Hürrem stood up.

"Sultanas, Şehzade Mehmed..." she began what made you even more worried.

"What is with my son?" Hürrem Sultan asked/yelled.

"He-He is seriously injured."