Sultan Murad

A/N
part 2 of the last one

"Our baby" you said crying.

Murad looked shocked. He didn't know what to say or to do.

"Shh. It's okay." he hugged you and tried to comfort you while you were crying.

"SILHATAR!" he screamed what made you flinch. You could hear the anger in his voice.

The doors bursted open and Silhatar came running. He saw you crying and an angry Murad looking at him.

"Hunkarim. I hope nothing happened." he bowed.
Murad walked up to him ready ti kill him right there.

"Call the doctors. RIGHT NOW!" he ordered screaming. Silhatar went to an Agha and told him something in his ears. The Agha then jogged away.

"What happened Hunkarim?" Silhatar asked Murad.

At that moment you got a painful headache. It was so strong that you took the wall for help.

The voices got slower and quieter while you vision got darker and darker. You fell to the floor and everything got black.

"[Y/N]!" Murad came up running to you and took you to his bed.

"WHERE ARE THE DOCTORS!" he screamed at Silhatar who didn't know what to do.

The doors opened and doctors and nurses came in. Silhatar took Murad to the back, so the doctors could investigate you.

After a moment the nurses and doctors began to look at each other in shock. Murad also began to panic.

"What is it?!" Murad asked/ordered.

"Hunkarim, how do we say this. She lost her child, because she was poisoned." the chief doctor said.

Murad couldn't believe what he has heard.

"Then find a cure! There is for sure a cure!" he began to walk hopeless trough the room.

"We will do whatever we can, but I am not sure if there is a cure." she said with fear.

Murad turned around and looked at her. He came up running towards her, but Silhatar grabbed him.

"YOU WILL FIND A CURE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?" he yelled not believing anything that happens.

The poor women bowed and told the nurses to do a cure as soon as possible.

"Hunkarim, let's go out of the room." Silhatar pulled him to the balcony. There he got some fresh air and calmed down.

"She will recover." he said to Silhatar with tears in his eyes. That was the first time he saw him crying.

"She will Hunkarim. She is a strong Sultana. She will do it for you and Sehzade Osman." he tried to comfort Murad.

Murad just mumbled a "inshallah" and wiped his tears away as Kösem Sultan and Gevherhan Sultan came.

"My son! My Murad, I am so sorry." Kösem Sultan hugged him.

"What do the doctors say? Will she recover? What about the baby?" Gevherhan Sultan asked worriedly. She was the closest one to you from the Sultanas since Atike picked Farya and Kösem Ayse.

"They do what is necessary for her recovery, but..." Silhatar paused.

Gevherhan and Kösem sighed at the mention of the dead baby.

~

It was night by now. Nothing special happened. The doctors and nurses made a cure but they weren't sure if it works. Now everyone waits.

"Come on [Y/N]. Open your pretty eyes." Murad talked to you even tho you couldn't hear him.

The doctors left the chambers on the order of Murad for some minutes.

"If you don't do it for me, it's okay, but what about Osman. He is still child. He needs you. I need you. We all do." he cried out and kissed you hand.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw the dark room and Murad crying and holding your hand.

"Murad.." you said quietly.

He looked up at you and couldn't believe his eyes.

"Ya Allah! Your awake! Thank you Allah!" he screamed in happiness and kissed you hands and your forehead.

He stood up as soon as he was done and opened the doors.

"Tell the doctors to come! [Y/N] Sultan has woken up." he called you Sultana which melted your heart.

You saw also Silhatar coming in and bowing to you.

"Sultanim, thanks to Allah you're awake." he said.

"Thank you Silhatar. My enemies can't kill me with a simple poison." you told him knowing it might be him who poisoned you.

He just nodded, but understood you meant him by the word "enemies".

After a while everyone was in the room congratulating you for your recovery.

"Good that you recovered [Y/N]. May Allah gift you a long life." Kösem Sultan said what you, Atike, Ayse and Lalezar replied with an "ameen". Just Lalezar meant it really.

"Ameen Sultanim. I already told Silhatar Agha that my enemies can't kill me with a simply poison. They must try harder." you also told her and looked at Atike and Ayse too.

"You think I poisoned you?" she smiled.

"If I wanted you dead, you couldn't talk to me right now." she was right. If Kösem Sultan wants something, then it happens.

Before you could answer the doors opened and Gevherhan Sultan came with Osman in her arms.

"Osman! My son, come to mommy." she handed him to you. Osman told you in his own chaotic words "I missed you mama".

"May Allah give you a long life [Y/N]." Gevherhan said loving. She was so sweet and innocent.

"Thank you so much Sultanim." you took her hand and she patted on it.

"Destur Sultan Murad Khan Hazretleri!" an Agha yelled.

Everyone bowed except for you and Kösem Sultan.

"Leave me and [Y/N] alone." he ordered and everyone left confused.

"Did something bad happen?" you asked with Osman in your arms as Murad sat on the bed next to you.

"You were right." he said and looked at Osman.

"About what? Murad please tell what is wrong. You are scaring me." you looked at him worriedly.

"About Farya. I heard everything by myself. And she was also the one who poisoned you." he told you with sadness in his eyes.

Now you were too stunned to speak. How could she get that far and kill an innocent baby that wasn't even born.

"I am so sorry." he had tears in his eyes again.

You took his hand and he looked up at you in the eyes.

"No Murad, it is not you fault. Don't be." you began to cry too. Osman was asleep that's why you laid him down next to you on the bed.

"But if I had listened to you, Farya would have been in dungeon and our child would be alive." he truly said.

"Murad, listen to me now. We will have many more children, okay? Important for now is to get rid of that traitor." he nodded in agreement and hugged you.

"I love you so much. Never leave me again." he whispered in you ear and you smiled.