Sehzade Mustafa

{Imagine being Mustafa's wife and finding out about his execution.}

"Don't go Mustafa." you said as you handed your husband Sehzade Mustafa his sword.

He fixed it and turned to you. His father, the Sultan ordered him to come to the campaign, but no one knew the reason.

"We already talked about this [Y/N]. I will come back and besides this, it's my father's wish." he told you as he came closer and put his hands on your arms. He kissed your forehead and you looked him in his chocolate brown eyes.

"I know, but I have a bas feeling about it. Why would he call you, when he didn't take you with him?" you said worriedly. Everything about his order was strange.

First he told Mustafa that he wouldn't go to the campaign, but he would be in the capital.
After some time he tole Mustafa that he had to stay in Amasya, because Sehzade Beyazid would go to the capital and now this.

"[Y/N]'m, my precious wife,..." his words made you blush and smile.

"Do not worry about me. Taslicali and my other soldiers will come with me." he continued and his words calmed you down a bit.

"Mother look!" you seven year old son came into the room running with his wooden sword.

"What is it Mehmed?" you bend down smiling to your little Sehzade. Mehmed ran into his fathers arms who picked him up.

"Grandmother gifted me this sword! Now I can come with you too dad." he showed you his toy full of joy and Mustafa kissed his cheek.

"Maybe the next time my lion. Now come go back to Nazli." you said as Mehmed went back to his maid. Mustafa and you also left his chambers to go and say goodbye to everyone else.

"Validam." Mustafa kissed Mahidevran's hand who was crying.

"May Allah make your way clear and your sword sharp." she told him and you muttered an "ameen".

Mustafa hugged and kissed his older daughter too as he walked to Mehmed and you.

"Take care of yourself Mustafa." you didn't start to cry because of your son. If he wasn't there, god know what you would have done.

"I will, I promise." he kissed your forehead for the last time and Mehemd as he sat on his horse.

"He will return safely, inshallah." Mahidevran said and patted on your shoulder. You nodded and took Mehmed's hand to walk back inside the palace.

~

One week ago Mustafa left and you didn't hear of him since then. Now you and the other members of Mustafa's family were sitting in a kind of tent in the gardens.

Your son Mehmed was playing while you, Mahidevran Sultan and Mustafa's daughter Narin Sultan were drinking tea. Actually you just sat there and prayed for the health of your husband.

"[Y/N]." Mahidevran Sultan brought you back to the reality.

"Are you fine? You look very tired." she asked.

"I didn't sleep the whole last week Sultanim, that's why." she was about to say something as you guys heard some men riding towards you.

You all stood up awaiting Mustafa.

Taslicali got off his horse and came slowly to you with men following him. They were carrying something.

As they came closer you finally realized everything.

They were carrying Mustafa's dead body. He died.

"Mustafa..." you mumbled as they put his dead, cold body in front of you. Narin took her brother's hand and brought him far away, because he was too young to understand that situation.

Mahidevran fell on her knees right there, where she was standing as her maid Fidan Kalfa tried to making her stop yelling and crying.

You walked closer to Mustafa's body and kneeled next to him. Your hands touched his cold cheeks who turned white.

At that moment you didn't care about anything and anyone and screamed as loud as you could. It was that loud, that people would think your soul left your body. It really felt like that.

After your scream, your vision got blurry until everything turned completely black.

You died.

kk you didn't die, you just fainted ;)