Sehzade Mustafa

{Imagine meeting Mustafa for the first time and having a good time together.}

"They say he is good looking!" a girl from the harem said to her friend as they were setting gossips everywhere.

Since Sultan Ahmed allowed his brother Sehzade Mustafa to go back to the Topkapi Palace, all the girls try to get in his harem.

You were sitting on a pillow next to your childhood friend Maria. She and you were never interested in going to Halvat or something like that.

"Yes I know! The other day I saw him with Halime Sultan, when I served his dinner. Gosh, I would do anything to see him once again!" her friend answered and both grinned hilarious.

How can people actually forget everything and just be interested in boys, you thought.

"Can you imagine me being in love with a Sehzade or the Sultan?" you asked Maria and started laughing which she joined.

"Never!" she suddenly stood up and bowed. You looked behind yourself and saw Menekse Hatun standing there.

"What are you girls laughing about again?" Menekse asked rudely.

"Nothing, just the usual." Maria responded still not looking in her face.

"Fine, then come with me I have some work for you." she said and walked out of the harem and you and Maria followed her.

You walked into the kitchen and she gave you guys two big plates with any kind of food on it. You were amazed how much it was.

"For who is all these food?" Maria asked also amazed.

"For Halime Sultan and Sehzade Mustafa. Now stop asking questions and follow me." she walked out again.

The path which you guys took was the first time you saw. At one point she stopped walking and ordered you to take another way, because Sehzade Mustafa's chambers were somewhere else.

"I brought the food of the Sehzade." you said quietly to the guards. You thought they would take it and you could go back ti the harem, but they just opened the doors so you could walk in.

Your head wasn't raised and as soon as you walked in you bowed.

"I brought your food Sehzade." you looked a bit up to look around the room. It was very big and beautiful.

"Yeah, yeah." the Sehzade didn't even hesitate to thank you. You put the food on the little table which was standing there and wanted to go back as you saw something strange.

There was a chessboard, but there was no one else than Mustafa in the room. For the first time you looked up and saw a young handsome man sitting on a chair.

"Are you playing chess alone?" you asked him without thinking of the consequences. He looked up at you and looked kinda embarrassed.

"You can't leave the king alone. There must be others who protect him." you showed him his king on the board. Suddenly his face got from embarrassed to a mix of shocked and happy.

"You know how to play chess?" he asked and you nodded. You were a child, when your father first showed you how to play.

"Come on play with me." he said and had the most beautiful eyes you could ever imagine.

"Sehzade I-" he interrupted you.

"Please it's so boring alone. I need a partner." you sat down on the chair in front of him and you guys started playing.

While the game he asked you questions like "Where are you from?" or "How long are you in the harem?", but he never asked after your name.

Actually you didn't care. He was so kind and sweet that you forgot everything else.

"Ha! I won!" you screamed and stood up smiling.

"Well you are a good player, well done." Mustafa also stood up. He looked next to him and saw the food that got for sure cold.

"Do you want to eat with me?" he asked kindly

God is he cute!, you thought.

"Maybe another time, but now I have to go back to the harem. Have a good night." you told him and knocked at the door.

As you were about to go out he grabbed you arm.

"Wait, what is your name?" he looked you in the eyes.

"It's [Y/N], Sehzade." you left the room and walked back to the harem. You prayed to god, to see him soon again.

A/N
Requested by @btshiddenarmy0805