Sehzade Mehmed

{Imagine you being new in harem and visiting Sehzade Mehmed.}

"But why did the Sehzade ask for me? I mean doesn't he have other favorites?" you asked as Sumbul Agha who accompanied you to Mehmed's chambers.

You were nervous because you knew what would happen in Halvat and that made you feel scared. And the worst of all, you didn't know how the Sehzade looked like. You thought he would be some old guy.

"Stop asking questions Hatun. Do you know that a lot of girls in the harem are jealous of you, because they would do everything to be in your position?" Sumbul said annoyed.

You stopped asking questions and walked further im silence. Then you saw two aghas standing in front of a room with big doors.

"Here we are." Sumbul said. You looked to him with puppy eyes, hoping he would being you back to the harem.

Before he could yell at you again the doors opened and you walked in, even if you didn't want it. You did not raise your head, because it wasn't allowed until the Sehzade oders it.

The doors closed behind you and now you got even more nervous.

You bend down and hoped that a miracle would happen, so you could escape.

His hand brought you back up, but you still didn't look at him. Your eyes were closed.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you. You can open your eyes" Mehmed said.

With fear you opened your eyes and saw the young handsome man from today.

You were shocked and didn't move. How could a prince be this good looking, you thought.

"What is your name?" he asked wanting to start a conversation.

"Ehh... I- I am [Y/N]." you answered nervously. You couldn't stop looking in his chocolate brown eyes.

He smiled softly and and told you that you don't have to be afraid or nervous

He smiled softly and and told you that you don't have to be afraid or nervous. And that he will not force you to do anything.

~

The next day you woke up first and saw him sleeping next to you. You guys hadn't had Halvat, but you talked the whole night.

A/N
This is a part 2, because MiraSowunmi requested it. Who should I do next?