Sehzade Mustafa

{Imagine getting a child with Mustafa and his family visiting you in Manisa.}

"Congratulations Sehzade, it's a boy." the midwife said as Sehzade Mustafa and Mahidevran Sultan came in.

Mustafa took the baby boy and kissed his forehead and cheeks while Mahidevran made Dua. Then he handed the baby over to his mother who muttered a quiet "mashallah".

"He looks exactly like Mustafa when he was a baby." Mahidevran Sultan told you with a smile on her face.

Mustafa came up to you and kissed also your forehead. A maid behind him brought him a little box which he opened and took out a beautiful necklace with a tulip on it.

"Now that you gave birth to a Sehzade you are part of the royal family. The tulip is the sign of the Ottoman Empire." he put on the necklace for you.

"Thank you, but being with you and our son is all I need." you thanked him and smiled which he returned.

Mahidevran Sultan sat next to you in bed and handed you your little son. He was so small and adorable. You kissed his hands which were so tiny.

"You all can leave now." Mustafa ordered and everyone bowed and left the room including his mother.

"What shall we name him?" you asked Mustafa still looking at your baby in your arms who was sleeping.

"My father will arrive here tomorrow, he will name him." he said. You knew how much he respected and loved his father, so you nodded in agreement.

"You don't know how happy you made me with this child. I already had a son who died and now having another baby with the woman I love is the best thing that has ever happened to me." he took you hand and gently kissed it.

You looked up at him in his dark brown eyes, filled with so much love and pure innocence

You looked up at him in his dark brown eyes, filled with so much love and pure innocence. You truly did love Mustafa so much and having a mini version of him and you, made you also happy.

"I am also so much happy that I can't describe in words. I love you." you kissed his check and he smiled.

"I love you too [Y/N]. Now you should rest a bit. You just came out of labor and tomorrow will be a stressful day. Have a good night." he kissed you gently and got up.

"You too." you said and he left your chambers. Your maids who waited outside came in, waiting for your orders.

"Put the Sehzade in his crib." the girl bowed and took the baby. His crib were just some meters away from your bed.

It was time fir you to go to bed, because Mustafa was right. Tomorrow will be stressful day. Not only will you meet the Sultan, but also Hürrem Sultan, Mihrima Sultan and Sehzade Mehmed.

~

"How do I look?" you asked Evilyn who was your closest friend/maid. You were in your chambers and it was just some time left until the Sultan would come.

"You look gorgeous Sultanim, as always." Evilyn said with a smile.

"Gorgeous is not enough Evilyn. I will meet the Sultan, I am so nervous. What if he doesn't like me and sends me away? Somewhere far away from Mustafa and my son?" you were so nervous that you walked back and forth in your room.

"He won't Sultanim. He is a kind Sultan and not a cruel one." Evilyn responded. You nodded.

"Give him to me." Evilyn handed your baby to you. It took some time, but suddenly you heard a yelling.

"Destur, Sultan Suleiman Khan Hazretleri!" the Agha yelled. You and Evilyn got up from the couch, you were sitting at and bowed.

The doors bursted open and a man in his 40's came in. He looked powerful and magnificent. You also saw Mustafa and some others behind him in a queue.

"Hunkarim, welcome." you said and looked finally up. He came up to you and you handed him the baby.

"Congratulations. You gave us a healthy Sehzade and our first grandchild, ask for whatever you want." he said and kissed the baby.

"Hunkarim, all I want is your and the Sehzades health. For what can I ask more?" you told him and he smiled at your words.

From the corner of your eye, you could also see Mahidevran Sultan and Mustafa who looked proud of you.

"Suleiman. Your name will be Suleiman." he said in the baby's ears three times. It was such an honor, because he named the baby after himself.

As he finished he gave the baby to you. He pulled out a box and there was also a necklace with a tulip, but this looked way more beautiful than the other. It looked magnificent and luxurious.

"Here is a gift from us. A necklace with a tulip." the Sultan said.

"Thank you, Hunkarim. It's such an honor to have a sign of the Ottoman Dynasty and of course being oart of it." you signaled Evilyn to take the box, because you had the baby in your arms.

"May my nephew have a long life with his parents." a young lady said and everyone replied with an "ameen".

The Sultan, Mustafa and another young man left the room and everyone bowed.

"Tonight is a party in the harem

"Tonight is a party in the harem. You should come too." Mahidevran Sultan told you. Behind her was redheaded woman who starred at you all the time.

"I will Sultanim." she also left with the redheaded woman.

"Congratulations." the young girl said and walked up to you.

"Can I hold my nephew?" she asked and you finally understood who she is.

"Oh I am sorry Mihrima Sultanim. I didn't know it was you. You really are beautiful as they say." you handed her Suleiman who was sleeping like an angel.

"So come on, tell me something about yourself." she said as you guys sat down on the couch.