Sehzade Selim

{Imagine you being a maid of Mihrima Sultan and meeting Sehzade Selim who falls in love with you.}

It wasn't a secret that the harem was an unfair place. There were a lot of girls who just had one job, giving birth to a heir and becoming a Sultana.

The unfair thing was that not everyone had the chance of becoming a Sultana, because they were maids and couldn't even look to a Sehzade.

You were one of the unlucky ones who didn't become a Sultana but the maid of one.

"Give me my jewelry." Mihrima Sultan ordered.

It sucked so much doing all those oders, but you had to. From the first day you came in harem, Mihrima Sultan made you her maid.

You walked to the desk and gave her the little box with jewelry. She put on the necklace and looked herself in the mirror.

"What do you think? Is it to much?" she asked you.

The best thing about being her maid was that you guys became really close, because you know each other for a very long time.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, Sultana." you said which was the truth.

"Okay. I will meet my aunt Fatma Sultan now, but Selim will come over so tell him that he has to wait." you bowed to her and she walked out.

You didn't think much of it and started to clean the room. It wasn't that hard, because you were alone. You sat down and started to read a book which Mihrima Sultan gifted you.

The doors opened and someone walked in. You did not look up, because you thought it was some maid that came to give Mihrima's washed dresses.

"Put the clothes of the Sultana in her wardrobe and the new dresses that need to be washed are on her bed."

You heard a chuckle which was weird to you. In that moment you heard a man talking.

"Well I don't have the washed dresses of Mihrima, sorry." he said.

You looked up from your book and saw Sehzade Selim half smiling and half smirking to you.

Hectic you stood up and bowed.

"I am so sorry Sehzade. I-" you got interrupted by him.

"It's alright. Do not worry, I wont behead you." he said calmly.

You calmed down by his words and told him what Mihrima ordered to you.

Other than you thought, Sehzade Selim was very kind and nice. You guys talked the whole time and it was amazing.

You can't deny it that he is very good looking and handsome.

The doors bursted open and Mihrima came in. As you realized it, you stood up and bowed to her. Selim walked over to her and hugged her.

"You can leave." she said and you bowed again.

For the last time you looked at Selim who winked at you. Then you left the chambers and went to the harem.

A/N
I haven't found a GIF. 😫🔫