Author's Note

Hello there reader! :) I am so happy you can take the time to read this book; it means the world to me!

This book is completed (as you may know) and I'm putting up the first revision. The rest of the revisions that I make will be made for the published version that I hope to do in the future. But it will be of great honor if you could help me through by giving critiques or even telling me what I can work on so I can edit as I go along for my other revisions.

Now, this book is supposed to be dragged on; I made it that way. There isn't a lot of romance in there, but I still consider it romance for what happens later on.

This is also supposed to be inspirational and dramatic, so I hope it works out. I am also hoping for people to cry in this because it's my goal (I know, how terrible, right?)

I just would love your opinions on it!

And please, comment and/or vote on all chapters! It would mean the world to me! And if you do like it, I would be so grateful if you could add it to your library and fan me. :)

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy!

- Alicia Marie Meyers

P.s - if you want, you can take the quiz of who you're most like. Click the external link for the quiz!